Diablo® III

What are you looking most forward to in the new patch?

I can't wait to find all the new plans and start making new items!!!
Reply Quote
Craft to the afting
Reply Quote
The irony of the complaints that will be soon to follow.
Reply Quote
It actually being implemented.
Reply Quote
Nthing much to look foward to as the more u expect the more dissapointed u will get.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Traz
It actually being implemented

I hope they don't rush it. I dont want to wait no month but if they take that long it just means there makin it that much better
Reply Quote
I am also waiting for the plans to drop, and the increased MF to the Paragon levels (that is being raised as well, right?)
Reply Quote
I am also waiting for the plans to drop, and the increased MF to the Paragon levels (that is being raised as well, right?)

No the just raising the XP that you get from each MP lvl 10% berfore in mp1 after patch in will be 25% more
Reply Quote
I'm currently farming some tomes in the hopes that I can actually find some gear without going over to the Auction House. ^.^
MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4038704716#2
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Drothvader
I'm currently farming some tomes in the hopes that I can actually find some gear without going over to the Auction House. ^.^

Me to. I been breakin down all unwanted rares and leg. items. Collecting all crafting items that i can.
Reply Quote
Players should no longer play a flinching animation (causing them to briefly lose control of their character) if they are hit by multiple monsters at the same time

THE SINGLE BEST PART OF THE 1.0.7 PATCH NOTES

As an Australian (high latency) AND a non-whirlwind Barbarian player, it is INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING when I am rubber-banded back into a pack of monsters, and then forced to accept my death because my "mighty hero" has a fat-attack, and flinches to death.

All the rest is gravy
Reply Quote
only thing ill get out of it is Temporal Flux being useful...other than that the rest is uninteresting to me ..imo
Reply Quote
legendary vanishing dye.

I already sold three items and plan to replace them with crafted ones instead, but I'd still have to put the dyes as #1 on the list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]