Diablo® III

Rage is bad. HC death on stream

I dont do all the yelling I just start with the fists. I find its harder for her to get the started running if she doesnt know its coming. Same with the kids.
Reply Quote
Holy SH%t. Chick is a moron, dude is a nutjob socialpath. Anyone this inverested needs some drugs. I'm still in shock after watching that. I don't have enough words. Douchebad, soontobedivoreced, idotsfromspace... WTF Those people were serious, IT's not like it was a joke or prank. I'm not one for PKing but these kinda people are the sole cause of PKing. They are begging for it. They have a sick desperae need to be PKed' It evolution. Hardwired into their genes. LOL WOW . Anyone on my friends list that act like these winners, please just remove youself now. Gunna have to start f*xking with folks otherwise. So pathedic.
Reply Quote
View profile
.... thinks....

Well.... if you can't stand the heat get out of the fire, etc.

They're both sad, more so him though... by far.
Reply Quote
Strange video.
Reply Quote
lol, kinda reminds me of Francis's rage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk

Nobody's f^#%#@ playing diablo 3!

Oh god
Oh god
Oh god

This was so fricken funny to watch! His lisp just makes me crack up.

Oh no. That's the first time I seen that video. LOL I can't take it. Just no more.
Reply Quote
lol, kinda reminds me of Francis's rage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk

Nobody's f^#%#@ playing diablo 3!

Oh god
Oh god
Oh god

This was so fricken funny to watch! His lisp just makes me crack up.

I thought he was going to have a stroke right in front of his webcam!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/04/2013 06:39 PMPosted by DemonBound
Holy SH%t. Chick is a moron, dude is a nutjob socialpath. Anyone this inverested needs some drugs. I'm still in shock after watching that. I don't have enough words. Douchebad, soontobedivoreced, idotsfromspace... WTF Those people were serious, IT's not like it was a joke or prank. I'm not one for PKing but these kinda people are the sole cause of PKing. They are begging for it. They have a sick desperae need to be PKed' It evolution. Hardwired into their genes. LOL WOW . Anyone on my friends list that act like these winners, please just remove youself now. Gunna have to start f*xking with folks otherwise. So pathedic.

Can't really detect tone over the internet, but it almost feels like your level of escalation could be matched up with theirs. No? Nah maybe not.
Reply Quote
bumpin
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 09:13 PMPosted by ActionKungfu

Can't really detect tone over the internet, but it almost feels like your level of escalation could be matched up with theirs. No? Nah maybe not.

No when I wrote it I was dumfounded, shocked, laughing my !@# off, and perplexed. And I though it was flat and informative. But that dude screaming, was absolutely insane.I first attacked and/or said negative things about the women in the videoo because she puts up with that rockstar....

I always get odd responses to my posts. Not at all what I imagined how ..one ..would respond.
Reply Quote
LMAO the only thing that'll save that family is if the house goes up in flames with both of them in it - he is a psychopath and she's pathetic for allowing herself to be treated like that.
Reply Quote
View profile
Iunnnnnooooo~~

I don't think he was raging at the death, or even the fact that they got ddossed.

The only reason to get that angry is if your wife keeps arguing with you, when you have 100% conviction in what you are trying to also convince her of. And then she keeps refusing your perfectly logical explanation, in favor of illogical assumptions.

Then you gotta raise your voice, no korean here, but you gotta lay down the law.

If he was actually that angry over the game itself, then Iunnnnnooooo~~
Reply Quote
ive lost 3 hardcore characters. my first was a 19 barbarian in act 2.

my 2nd hardcore char ever was a wizard that made it all the way to 60 paragon 1. lost him last week. my reacton?

* expletive*

then a sigh and i just went and mess around on my normal barb for a while rerolled another hardcore wizard the next day.

that one died at level 10.

now im on my next wiz at level 41 and hes still alive and well. the intensity, the adrenaline you get when you may lose your character, i just can't get that with softcore.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
Let's be clear on some facts here, alright?

Whoever posted that reddit video incorrectly attributed Don'tBeJelly's husband to being Donmc (Jelly is the irl female WD that died.) He is not, in fact, her husband, but just a friend who runs with them frequently. Her husband plays as Infinitus.

For sure, the rant is epic, but it bugs me seeing it being mis-attributed to a good guy who didn't do it.

Galx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]