Diablo® III

D3 on twitch

has 800 viewers, whereas PoE has almost 5k...and the game is currently down for maintenance.
Reply Quote
you need to use your brain for a bit.

the game just came out, people want to know what is a better game. obviously a game that just came out is going to have more views, REGARDLESS of lots of people dislike it. it has yet to develop that sense of worth.

that aside, i sold some stuff on the RMAH acouple weeks ago and bought HOTS. after two weeks of inactivity i logged into diablo 3. found a piece of trahs 61 leg belt, 63 mighty weapon (looks cool) and overall was bored out of my MIND. SO BORING.

back to sc2 + poe.
Reply Quote
Wait a newer game has more views than an older game? ... WUUUUUUUHhhhhHHH>>>??
Reply Quote
And here I am using my lungs like a sucker.
Reply Quote
One word, Kripparian
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
People actually watch a game so clunky that it defies belief, has an abominably out of date skill tree, graphics, animations etc?

Wait, nevermind, that's simply what clueless devotees to D3 like to claim every time PoE is mentioned.

Fact remains - it's actually a game, made by gamers for gamers. Not made by suits for your continued $$$.
Reply Quote
People actually watch a game so clunky that it defies belief, has an abominably out of date skill tree, graphics, animations etc?

Wait, nevermind, that's simply what clueless devotees to D3 like to claim every time PoE is mentioned.

Fact remains - it's actually a game, made by gamers for gamers. Not made by suits for your continued $$$.

Sounds like you could use some preparation H.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior

Sounds like you could use some preparation H.

I can only supply you with generics, or Rectinol. Choose your poison.
Reply Quote
You need to find your brain with your analogy OP.
Reply Quote

that aside, i sold some stuff on the RMAH acouple weeks ago and bought HOTS. after two weeks of inactivity i logged into diablo 3. found a piece of trahs 61 leg belt, 63 mighty weapon (looks cool) and overall was bored out of my MIND. SO BORING.

back to sc2 + poe.

You just admitted yourself that you play the other game......

how funny are we going to be today.
Reply Quote

back to sc2 + poe.

He wasn't saying he didn't play PoE. He was saying the OP's thread is stupid. Reading comprehension is valuable.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior

He wasn't saying he didn't play PoE. He was saying the OP's thread is stupid. Reading comprehension is valuable.

Coming from the hemorrhoid-cream-jokes man when encountering something against his point of view, that's a little rich.
Reply Quote
5000 of those 5000 viewers are watching kripp. PoE isnt popular. Kripp is.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
02/05/2013 01:32 AMPosted by okComputer
5000 of those 5000 viewers are watching kripp. PoE isnt popular. Kripp is.

Funny, I could have sworn more people are playing PoE than D3. Ah, sorry, didn't realize you include bots in your estimates. My mistake
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Duosion

True maybe, to a point. However, very few products are made without intention of profit, regardless of why the maker(s) of said product got started on it.

Don't be blind.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
02/05/2013 01:35 AMPosted by Japhasca

True maybe, to a point. However, very few products are made without intention of profit, regardless of why the maker(s) of said product got started on it.

Don't be blind.

I definitely said, quite clearly, that PoE doesn't want profit, and D3 does. Wait, no I didn't! Fancy that!

Don't be blind.

There's a rather unsubtle difference between creating great games that make money by being great games and creating games that make money by a) profiting from an amazing predecessor and b) encouraging its players to spend up large to skip the entire point of the game itself.

Go figure

and

Don't be blind.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
02/05/2013 02:33 AMPosted by familia
Fanboys.

We're well aware of what you are - reminders aren't necessary.. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
Reply Quote
I LOVE D3 and resisted playing PoE for a while. In all honesty PoE is great! I just hope Blizz realizes that!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]