Diablo® III

D3 on twitch

84 Human Warrior
02/05/2013 02:47 AMPosted by familia

We're well aware of what you are - reminders aren't necessary.. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

I suppose there's nothing better to do, which is obvious.

Yeah :( PoE still undergoing upgrades to accommodate for more players, been down for a couple hours now :( Still 25 minutes to go! I think I'll live though. Thanks for checking up on me though - appreciated.
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior

Yeah :( PoE still undergoing upgrades to accommodate for more players, been down for a couple hours now :( Still 25 minutes to go! I think I'll live though. Thanks for checking up on me though - appreciated.

Don't recall "checking up." Perhaps you should rest your eyes for a bit.

Nah, it's 8.38, I'll hit the hay in few hours. Appreciate the concern.

Thanks again for checking up on me, You know what they say about a friend in need...
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior

Nah, it's 8.38, I'll hit the hay in few hours. Appreciate the concern.

Thanks again for checking up on me, You know what they say about a friend in need...

Interesting charade, I'll do you a solid and keep quoting for entertainment.

Do you know what a charade is, out of curiosity?

I'll give you a hint - that wasn't one.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 03:29 AMPosted by gooddaytodie
Whatever helps you "win" the forums, bro.
i dont think its a bro, bro. look at the picture to the left... clearly not a bro. LOL.

Check his post history... he has been trolling for over 3 hours straight. Lmao
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 12:50 AMPosted by Garagrim
back to sc2 + poe.

this is exactly my new gaming routine for what i perceive to be a large portion of this year, if not more.

edit: that and visiting forum for laughs ;)
Edited by MGH#1860 on 2/5/2013 3:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm guessing TC hasn't realized that EU D3 servers are not down for maintenance at the same time as US servers.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 02:45 AMPosted by Nahtano
I LOVE D3 and resisted playing PoE for a while. In all honesty PoE is great! I just hope Blizz realizes that!

+1
Reply Quote
I said it 2 weeks ago and im still betting on this. 2 months after PoE release when it still has more viewers D3 fanbois will still say, "Its a new game! duh!" PoE is slowly increasing while D3 has been dwindling and dwindling since a bit after launch.

The fact that devs arent scared to pop into general chat in game and talk with their fans while D3 decision makers hide behind walls of PR speaks volumes.

What makes it extra sad is PoE is flipping BORING to watch. Its very fun to play but I admit it is HORRIBLE to watch. Yet it still holds more gamer attention atm. Im betting that when 1.07 hits D3 viewers goes to about 30-40k and plummets in a week. It will stay on par with PoE for maybe a month at most and then PoE will start winning again.

Too many players can sense the bullcrap coming from BlizzActiVindi and they crapped all over their own reputation.
Reply Quote
It's sad, but that F2P game is better than AH Sim 3. The only thing AH Sim 3 has on it is the faster gameplay, but no one plays it anyway because, I mean, who does that in an AH Sim?
Reply Quote
So, when in two or three weeks, the number of viewers drop to 600 for D3 and 513 for PoE, will you still consider twitch a correct metric?
Reply Quote
People actually watch a game so clunky that it defies belief, has an abominably out of date skill tree, graphics, animations etc?

Wait, nevermind, that's simply what clueless devotees to D3 like to claim every time PoE is mentioned.

Fact remains - it's actually a game, made by gamers for gamers. Not made by suits for your continued $$$.

I guess this means comparing the Micro transaction store in POE where you spend real money to buy nonrefundable monopoly money so you can buy trinkets to make up for the effects they left out of the game to make a profit. I wonder how long it will be before you exceed the 60.00 D3 cost.

To

The rmah where you spend real money to buy gear you can actually benefit from. Oh would this be the rmah where greedy Blizzard allows you to sell an item you found in the game while playing. Say you find an item sell it for 100.00 and you only get 85.00 cash for playing a game. Darn that greedy Blizzard.

This
Reply Quote
PoE was smart to recruit Kripp, the game will spike, then die when everyone finally realizes that oh crap we are mindlessly farming in an endlessly poorly designed (graphically) game, wait a minute didn't we swap games because we were mindlessly farming in well at least the graphics aren't circa 1995. Twitch is not a guide, only a poll and you kiddo's have the attention span of a gnat.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/05/2013 12:46 AMPosted by Fizzmopper
has 800 viewers, whereas PoE has almost 5k...and the game is currently down for maintenance.

So?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]