Diablo® III

how d3......

would've been had David Brevik been in charge. Look up Marvel Heroes on google and go to the site and click on news and look at the closed beta streams from Athene. He got to interview David Brevik while steaming it.
Reply Quote
I signed up for the closed beta like two weeks ago. I'm sure I don't have a snow balls chance but still the games looks good at this point..
Reply Quote
Wow, athene is like my hero. If he would let me, i would lick his armpit.

And about the game, too early to tell. Lets wait and see :)
Reply Quote
Yeah. Same here. Looking at the closed beta stream videos with Athene asking all those questions with Brevik there, it seems to be off to a good start and answered some of the questions I was thinking of. Like if it was going to be Pay to win with their in game shop. Thankfully it's all going to be mostly cosmetic with the option to get the Marvel hero you want to unlock right then and there.
Reply Quote
wow game looks really fun
Reply Quote
Best line I heard in the interview with Brevik "I don't make them (games) for money because of money.That's kind of a side effect." hehe And the game really does look like fun. Pretty fluid considering it's in closed beta. The amount of heroes/classes just from the kickoff, wow, 26 and maybe more before release.
Reply Quote
Believe they said 45 heroes and more than four in a party. Thanks to whomever started this thread,checked out the game and it looks awesome,will definitely play.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
would've been had David Brevik been in charge. Look up Marvel Heroes on google and go to the site and click on news and look at the closed beta streams from Athene. He got to interview David Brevik while steaming it.

I think he did, it was called Hellgate: London and it bombed horribly
Edited by Choujin#1948 on 2/5/2013 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Chalanight

Some of us actually liked hellgate london.

Not to mention that they did transform it into hellgate global which is still played so....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/06/2013 12:56 AMPosted by Sorsha

Some of us actually liked hellgate london.

Not to mention that they did transform it into hellgate global which is still played so....

Only in Korea, though, right? All the other servers closed shortly after Flagship went belly up.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Chalanight

I actually thought that was more of a fps version of an rpg to be honest. Besides that, he did say in the interview with Athene that Marvel heroes has the base for what D3 would've been like since Athene asked him that question. lol Reason why I had made the thread. xD Seems like they finally moved this from the general section. hehe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]