Diablo® III

Jean Grey

That's who I will be playing when I jump ship to Marvel Heros.

I was just about to drop 200 bucks on in game gold for Diablo 3.

then heard a multiboxing streamer talking about how excited for marvel heros he was

and another streamer that accepts millions of gold of donations to buy AH items to give to other people talking about marvel heros.

i feel the same way about marvel heros as i did about WAR when it was first announced. ( i was one of the very first dwarf engineers to hit rank 40)

also, top 5 most saturated marvel heros played:

1. Spider Man
2. Hulk
3. Thor
4. Dead Pool
5. Logan (wolverine)
Reply Quote
i'm really excited for marvel heroes, even bought the founders ultimate pack for $199

but i'll keep playing diablo 3, i like the way they keep making changes to it, and i believe they're going to keep it up and running for a long time

i expect marvel heroes to be around for a long time too, there's growing interest in it, and it's going to be free to play right from the start,....and it's comic book characters......that was the selling point for this geek

aliens vs colonial marines comes out next tuesday too, and that looks fun...going to be giving that some time as well

it really is a good time to be a gamer, look at ALL the options we have at out fingertips, why limit one's self?
Reply Quote
I like the "Hulk" and i cant wait for that game to be released.
Reply Quote
Great to have opinions. Even better to post them in the correct location:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386232/
Reply Quote
Too bad you're posting in the wrong Forums BUB!
Reply Quote
but great for exposure.

Thanks, I will try that game from one of D2's creator David Brevik.
Reply Quote
New flavor of the month D3 killer?
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 07:52 AMPosted by vexorian

We'll see.
I'm sure we can Elder Scrolls MMO to flood our forums given the precedence GW2 set last year.
Reply Quote

TBF Marvel heroes looks like actual competition.
Reply Quote
competition is always good, it makes the things competing up their game

it's weird how some of you get so fixated on one game having to kill the other
Reply Quote
but great for exposure.

Thanks, I will try that game from one of D2's creator David Brevik.

yeah..I would try but when I hear that name, I'm always reminded of Hellgate London
Reply Quote
Spiderman would be my first choice since he's long been my favorite superhero but I think I'll rock Squirrel Girl. The mix of ridiculousness, adorability and badassness won me over. Seriously, she's beaten some pretty tough opponents and while humorous (and often seen as jokes), it's still canon.

Alternatively, I also like Ms. Marvel. Trying to stay away from the obviously popular choices.
Reply Quote

i didnt even hear about path of exile until like a week before the last character wipe, and no interest in it really, looked like a really old computer game, watched a video or two and was like diablo betta. like is the path like the skill tree? whys it so long and twisty and windy and confusing. (the argument might be because its "in depth" and "complicated in a good way" but diablos my game yo

torchlight 2 or whatever i dont even know what that is. cartoony? maybe watched one vid about it.

but marvel heros is everything i want in a game.

still havent forked over the 200 bucks cuz i said before d3 launched that id be dedicated to d3 until titan was at least unveiled, and ive reached yea another brick wall since rolling a monk at release. i dont feel like putting in x amount of time NOW and getting y amount of xp, demonic essences, and expensive plan drops when maybe in a month when i put in the same amount of x and get a hell of a lot more y

ya know what im sayin

TLDR: should i drop 200 bucks on diablo gold or 200 bucks on MARVEL HEROS
Reply Quote
Spiderman would be my first choice since he's long been my favorite superhero but I think I'll rock Squirrel Girl. The mix of ridiculousness, adorability and badassness won me over. Seriously, she's beaten some pretty tough opponents and while humorous (and often seen as jokes), it's still canon.

Alternatively, I also like Ms. Marvel. Trying to stay away from the obviously popular choices.

squirrel girl is on my top 5 to level because her main stat is different that the other melle/range classes

like what i mean is, theres five main stats for MARVEL HEROS

STRENGTH
AGILITY
ENERGY
WILL
ACCURACY

and like i have NO IDEA the difference between the five

but back to squirrel girl: shes the only one of her main stat ability to not be ranged, shes meleee

like uhh: shes the only ACCURACY hero to be MELEE

and all the STRENGTH and AGILITY heros are melee while all the WILL and ENERGY heros are RANGED

and all but 1 ACCURACY heros are ranged

can you tell im excited for this game?

top 5 for me to play:

Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Storm
Squirrel Girl

nothin to do with with the sexy girls, but storm for example, im guessin her super power is a full screen AOE of thunderbolts and lightning, and thats prob OP ala warcraft 3 frozen throne priestess of the moon star fall level 6 ultimate

then i say jean greys ultimate in a cutscene from a gameplay clip and a big !@# phoneix arose and it looked op and i remember jean grey from bein a lil kid. i always liked her.
Reply Quote
i'll play psylocke if she's available.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Lasagna
theres five main stats for MARVEL HEROS

Yeah I noticed that on the hero pages since it's the only real info about how the heroes will differ in game. I didn't look at every hero but I did compare a few of the favorite ones. Ms. Marvel having a rather balanced stat agility, strength and energy is why she's my number 2.

Just hope that those stat differences are actually noticeable in game by more than lame stuff like moving slightly faster or hitting slightly harder.

02/07/2013 02:49 PMPosted by KradisZ

Not yet, but they've added several heroes and plan to keep adding more in. They have access to any character they want to put in the game so sooner or later she'll show up (provided the game is any good and has staying power).
Edited by Ringo#1617 on 2/8/2013 2:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:56 AMPosted by Ringo
theres five main stats for MARVEL HEROS

Yeah I noticed that on the hero pages since it's the only real info about how the heroes will differ in game. I didn't look at every hero but I did compare a few of the favorite ones. Ms. Marvel having a rather balanced stat agility, strength and energy is why she's my number 2.

Just hope that those stat differences are actually noticeable in game by more than lame stuff like moving slightly faster or hitting slightly harder.

Not yet, but they've added several heroes and plan to keep adding more in. They have access to any character they want to put in the game so sooner or later she'll show up (provided the game is any good and has staying power).

good to hear :D
Reply Quote
Yeop.
Edited by Battledude#1706 on 2/19/2013 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]