Diablo® III

AZN!! Uber Mp 10 Super fast 5mil (OFFLINE)

I would like a 5 mill run please. I'm online now.
Edited by Hexlian#1541 on 2/24/2013 8:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Mage
MrnCBaker#1664 whats your btag please inv ill pay
Reply Quote
My battletag is on the first page.

Taking more services now.
Reply Quote
Just finished another super fast run.

Bump for 1 more then call it a night.
Reply Quote
Back online now, ready for some super fast uber.

Bump for services.
Reply Quote
Another great and super fast run.

Bump for more.
Reply Quote
Heard about you through a friend, I had been looking for a good ubers carry for a few days to upgrade a pretty terrible Hellfire ring. I asked him about it tonight. He said you were online, you told him you would have time in 10 minutes. 90 minutes later I am still sitting here and this is where I shall leave this msg.

When you say 10 minutes at 1am it should probably be 10 minutes man. You weren't afk either, he watched you go in and out of A3 a few times. Pretty unprofessional to just ignore.
Reply Quote
Out of 4 experiences with this guy only one has been good. The first time he took me on a run we finished seconds before the stacks ran out after 2 hours of dealin with some other bs because he couldn't finish off the boss. Isn't the whole point that this is supposed to be quick and easy?

The second time we ran there were no machines, so that was another 2 hour run that should have taken 10 minutes.

The third time actually went smoothly.

Tonight this guy tells me he'll take me later so I wait for a while and then he says 10 minutes. here I am 90 minutes after that 10 minute message with nothing. I've given this guy 15m of my gold and he cant even dignify me with a response for 90 minutes!!!? Are you kidding me? No response for 90 minutes while he's at his keyboard. If he was AFK itd be different, but he wasn't. He made me look like an A HOLE to my friend and he wasted my entire night.

Before tonight I would have given this guy a positive review, but he will treat u like crap even though he is getting your gold and all the legendaries since he makes you sit in the menus while he kills the bosses. Don't waste your gold on someone who doesn't appreciate it.
Reply Quote
You guys really really don't know what happens to him. He was at work all day today then he came on Diablo 3 something happen to our family, so that's why he didn't help you when your run when he said 10 minutes. Our mom got heart problems, so Azn had to take her to the hospital that time. So I was playing on his account while he took my mom to the hospital. I saw you guys message but I didn't respond because I don't know much about you guys and azn was not here. So I just ignore and log off. You guys should understand game is not the most important and I know what Azn did was right. He care for the family more than this game.
Reply Quote
Trung if that is true all you needed to do is respond and say that. "You didn't know us" ?! So you cant type a response? Sorry I find this hard to believe.
Reply Quote
Finally back.

Bumping for more services.
Reply Quote
Bump again for another great and fast run.
Reply Quote
Another great run.

Bump again.
Reply Quote
Why would people pay for a run with their machines if someone else does it for free ?
Reply Quote
Thanks for the great run
Reply Quote
Well for fast run and guarantee. Some free run may not success and end up wasting machines.

Ty gohan, Bump again for super fast services.
Reply Quote
Bumping again for another run.
Reply Quote
Good stuff from Azn, very helpful and fast!
Reply Quote
Back Online Now.

Bumping for super fast services.
Reply Quote
Bump again. Just finished another great run.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]