Diablo® III

Just broke 100k unbuffed DPS

yeah i know it's not that much of an accomplishment these days, every man and his (zombie) dog is 100k+

but it still felt pretty satisfying :D
Reply Quote
View profile
grats!
Reply Quote
Congratulations! I'm almost there as well!!! I'm hoping a Witching Hour will put me over the mark... But I don't want to lose anymore HP.. Gotta save up for a sweet WH..
Reply Quote
I'm almost full legendaries and I have like 53k. So not everyone is there! I'm jelly grats
Reply Quote
Good Job! I'm almost there as well. PTV puts me over int he current build but I often run at around 97K dps with WoS.

Can't really figure how to spend my 20mil or so right now on something that will help much wihtout losing a ton of survivability and EHP. All the obvious stuff (see witching hour) are too low end for what I can afford. Helps DPS but cost me elsewhere.

Just keep browsing for deals I guess.
Reply Quote
@Zuggles Get a CC & CD Pox and get Serpent. You'll Break 100k easy with better EHP. Or throw an Emerald in your wep unless you've already done that and it just hasn't shown up in your profile.
Reply Quote
Congrats!

Next: 150k dps. :o

I broke 161k unbuffed (when I put my gem in the wep...) about 2 weeks ago. Not sure what else I can reasonably upgrade at this point...
Reply Quote
Congrats

I just recently broke it too!
Reply Quote
Grats

Now go for 400K in EHP
Reply Quote
Gratz! I'm trying too break it, but dropping all of my 25m for a socket manajuma's will break my heart ):

How some of the top WDs do it is beyond my understanding.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:31 AMPosted by DANERD
How some of the top WDs do it is beyond my understanding.

RMAH sadly.. but still can do it without that. DPS would be nice but I keep swapping for life, AR, life regen and armor here and there.

DPS wise latest add was an echoing fury which made the difference for MP10 play. Rain of toads procs fear a lot and keeps all the hard hitting stuff away. Sadly lost my socket and 100% crit gem but I still gained DPS so happy about that at least. Trade offs. lol
Reply Quote
Great job! I'm nowhere near close to that so it's still quite impressive to me!
Reply Quote
Congrats, Keep going..
Reply Quote
Im just getting to 100k unbuffed recently after WH and a new ammy. It does feel good to see that 100k.
Reply Quote
Excellent work, ok now hit 100k with the 3 peace Cains set and leorics signet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]