Diablo® III

D3 In XFIRE Top 10

PoE is out of the game now, and it will only sink more and more :D Good try PoE!! Did not last longer then might TL2...
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 11:28 AMPosted by Alyss
PoE is out of the game now, and it will only sink more and more :D Good try PoE!! Did not last longer then might TL2...

you're comparing a free game tos omething you paid 60$ for? what.. why?
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:19 PMPosted by KradisZ

Probably because a week ago the pro-PoE guys were giggling about the free game being higher than the $60 game on the xfire rankings.

It's just the cycle of insulting. I'm actually surprised it took this long for the rankings to be pointed out. Though to be fair, the guys laughing at D3 being below PoE for that week or so weren't about to come back and say "oops" :P
Reply Quote
PoE rank 12.. fail
Reply Quote

Probably because a week ago the pro-PoE guys were giggling about the free game being higher than the $60 game on the xfire rankings.

It's just the cycle of insulting. I'm actually surprised it took this long for the rankings to be pointed out. Though to be fair, the guys laughing at D3 being below PoE for that week or so weren't about to come back and say "oops" :P

lol i find it funny because people who defend d3 with utmost gusto & say PoE fails and is trash sort of say that pay2win is the way they like to get milked and also that any kind of subpar game is good enough to cater to them and quality doesn't mean anything anymore in this generation for something that has a price tag on it.

especially with dumb statements like these
02/09/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Alyss
PoE rank 12.. fail
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 2/9/2013 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
PoE dropped to 12... D3 11...

And everyone is saying pay to win on D3 - sorry i didnt and i know many players havent. its a choice to buy new items with real money..

and just wait... and watch PoE go down the same path. Yeah its free to play but that wont make them money.... keep an eye on the shop page and watch how many items show up there. They didnt make this game just so people could play, they want to make money - Just like Blizzard does.
Reply Quote
Woah.. I knew D3 would raise above poe with 1.07. I clearly stated it in prior posts. But I thought the pvp patch would bring it up to 30-40k viewers. PoE will be winning again in a 7 days.
Reply Quote
D3 10
POE 6

lolll

lets check PoE's position in 10 months... see where they rank then.
Reply Quote
D3 10
POE 6

lolll

lets check PoE's position in 10 months... see where they rank then.

doesn't matter, games on Xfire don't mean anything. there's more people playing ragnarok than D3 and PoE and it's nowhere on xfire, same goes for maple story and dragon nest, if anything it makes Diablo 3 look really sad, since they boasted about their sales # vs. all those other titles ranked on there, most are free to play. the message basically to me says 60$ = game that is crap and free games are > a paid one? what the... OR blizzard you don't know quality and target market anymore, and just tried to get as many people in as possible, well then no more buying from you bliz!
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 2/14/2013 1:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just wait till PoE drops the next half of act 3 content. All that fresh new content and vigorous update patterns promises great success for PoE in the long run.
Reply Quote
I think not. Its too much trashy to go back. PoE was horrible experience. And people has good memory, they will never return.

Good old Diablo!!!
Reply Quote
Moved to PoE, and waiting for Marvell Heroes. Never looked back, PoE is Play-to-Win not PAY (RMAH made me quit), excelent loot/item/orb system, all players are actually humans (I would say a great part of all D3 copies sold are bots, and blizz knows it), it has Magic find andit's NOT a Slot machine like D3. I'm not saying that PoE is perfect, it has huge desync problems, combat doesn't "flow" like D3, story/quest are poor and graphic wise imo D3 takes the cake, and so forth...

PS: PoE is quite overwhelming at first, takes time to get it.
PSS: Im not starting a fight, just giving my two cents about it =)
Sorry for my english.
Edited by Lsalesoli#1203 on 2/14/2013 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]