Diablo® III

ill be playing the AH...

I took a month break to play the AH I bought a bunch of items that I think may gain relevance as game progresses with what little gold I had, I got a lot of ideas on gambles...
I'm looking to sell an MP8 capable LLMeteor Set to fund this gamble.
So far i've invested in a few fun toys like Butcher's Sickle, Azurewrath, and stun IK Boots *hint*hint* Anyway...my stuff is going up on AH for a total of 375m buyout prices, but if anyone wants to buy pieces I could work that out. Peep me beeeeeld.

Anyone have any recommended gambles ;)?

I have other pieces that go with the LLMeteor Set but I'm looking to build a different build.

I love Synergy with Skills and Armour so unless something really fun appeals to me on Wizard (any suggestions?)
I might have to try WD for PvP purposes LOL >.> but really.
While I gamble away in the AH I will solo new 60ths ... whenever 1.07 comes out (exp bonuses xD!)
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 08:49 PMPosted by aceD
Anyone have any recommended gambles ;)?

None recommended, but I have plenty of commodities stockpiled.

SOJ/Litany rings could possible do well if PVP actually take off in its current state. Vit being a valuable sort after stat on gear as well.
Reply Quote
Maybe I should be more reluctant to include the Meteor SoJ for free in the deal !

you make me feel like i should just keep stockpiling commodities ... wish i never sold my 1.75 OS chants...

on that note...350m takes the whole set http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811481550#1
Reply Quote
aph do you get email notifications when wiz forum gets posted on?
Reply Quote
hell no
Reply Quote
Fear Knocked at the Door, Faith Answered. No one was there.
Reply Quote
That ring that gives block %.
Reply Quote
ah the justice lantern, right? yeh stacking block could be smart but judging by how the rest of the game "gels" in PvE i figure Offense will prove more effective than Defense...
Reply Quote
hey ace you get other classes who pick up ias chants wands and are like "wtf is this !@#$ with no socket" and list cheap as hell. but this requires camping... my only advice....i dont play AH3 so i dont know muchl

I did all my gears the fun way. Farmed Act 4 even most of the time. AH3 is work imo. I dont care to work for those kinda wages, some ppl enjoy it tho and get godly at same time. Much more efficient than farming. RMAH is most efficient way to godly tho.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2013 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
^ not much these days bud, it used to be a gold mine picking up IAS chants but it seems now dried up really fast or even the dummy barbs know about em :P

Best way now is to invest in patch what you think is gonna be worth more. That doesn't help current situation though.

Course I been playing a lot less and more on HC / SC II / new job so that could have to do with it, still when I wasn't I noticed a huge slowdown from Nov to Dec.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 2/2/2013 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 01:16 PMPosted by aceD
ah the justice lantern, right? yeh stacking block could be smart but judging by how the rest of the game "gels" in PvE i figure Offense will prove more effective than Defense...

depends on how blizzard ends up deciding to "balance" things it could go either way (or both). Stocking up on high damage pieces as well as high mitigation would be smart.

keeping in mind stats on new crafting items, probably choose items that have a unique stat / proc that will be desirable. . I'm sure there are a few people who stocked up on legacy nats before new leg's came out and if they held on to them till now theyre probably getting very very welathy right now.

From what I've played on the ptr (not a ton but some testing pvp here and there) it's pretty clear that attack speed is a very valuable as well as having the ability to burst high damage quickly while keeping the enemy vulnerable (stunned, frozen, out of cooldowns, etc).

hey ace you get other classes who pick up ias chants wands and are like "wtf is this !@#$ with no socket" and list cheap as hell. but this requires camping... my only advice....i dont play AH3 so i dont know muchl

shh. if it doesn't have a socket it's garbage and shoud be posted for 1-2m, everybody knows that.
Reply Quote
AH is going downhill fast, Sept/Oct we're good, then it dried up Nov-Dec until Christmas, sales boomed through the 2-3 weeks of Holidays then a week or so into January it dried up hard. Can't sell GAH for more than 2-5mil, RMAH no more than $2. Used to sell garbage -req on rmah for $5 all day. I cashed out my sns gear over holidays, glad I timed it right, because now it's few and far between for sales. I'm expecting a small boost when 1.07 hits.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 11:49 PMPosted by couchy
AH is going downhill fast, Sept/Oct we're good, then it dried up Nov-Dec until Christmas, sales boomed through the 2-3 weeks of Holidays then a week or so into January it dried up hard. Can't sell GAH for more than 2-5mil, RMAH no more than $2. Used to sell garbage -req on rmah for $5 all day. I cashed out my sns gear over holidays, glad I timed it right, because now it's few and far between for sales. I'm expecting a small boost when 1.07 hits.

that's odd, I've made several hundred million gold in pure profits in the last few days and have made about 30 dollars on rmah selling random junk that were destined to become brimstone if they didn't sell on the first try. 30 dollars isnt a lot but I dont do the rmah competitively and making 30 dollars selling items I wouldnt even try to sell for 500k on the GAH seems pretty thriving to me.

AH has been proclaimed dead so many times. It's still very alive and active, you just need to stay one step ahead of the crowd and know what to buy / sell + when to buy / sell and so on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]