Diablo® III

Can we please have a blue...

Can we please have a blue address the AH issues? We have been pretty patient and would like an estimate as to when it will be functioning properly.. It is unbearably slow to put up an item for sale and when it is time for it to expire, 90% of items take at least two days to get back. What exactly is going on?
Reply Quote
Very funny :P
Reply Quote
No they dont give a crap ... they have our money already and theyre just gonna coast along until they can do another money grab with an expansion. I dunno who is running D3 team now but theyre even more useless than Jay Wilson (yes apparently that's possible)
Reply Quote
I agree, whatever is happening on the AH, it isn't normal.

I cancelled my auction for some Firewalkers, as my DH is finally 60 and I wanted to use them, but nothing happened.....

It no longer appears in any of my AH screens, but when I search for it, it is still there as "expired"....
I hope I get them back they had 192 Dex and 192 Vit!!
Reply Quote
The lack of feedback concerning genuine concerns is troubling. I know the CMs don't have time to discuss small issues, and that they are likely aware of and trying to fix the AH problems we have been experiencing for well over a week now, but a post is all we want.
Reply Quote
The entire point of this game is to farm gear and sell it. That becomes impossible when items cannot be put up on the auction house, and ones that do aren't showing up in searches.

It has been, what, two weeks? This game has been unplayable for two weeks. The entire function of the game has been broken for that long and they simply do not give a flying !@#$. At this point, why should anyone else?
Reply Quote
They have time to respond to certain topics that do not seem very important... I know they try to do the best they can, but I am well aware I am not the only person wondering WHEN it's going to get fixed. It's been happening for 2 weeks now, so....what's the deal? I know it takes awhile to fix things, but at least give us some reassuring words, lol.
Reply Quote
hmm... :\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]