Diablo® III

AH stole an item from me?

I was trying to cancel an item on the ah and though I only canceled 1, 2 disappeared and one was no where to be found. It was a shoulder that I had previously bought for I believe around 20 mil. So did I just lose 20 mil to a buggy system? I have the record of the item in my auction log for proof.
Edited by Thewhatsit#1709 on 1/30/2013 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
this is some bs. i realize 20 mil is nothing to many of players but it sets me back a lot. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Blues are under a Gag Order about anything relating to the AH, because confirmation of any issues makes them legally viable.

You will notice at least a dozen threads on any given page of the forums for the past 2 weeks have been AH items disappearing, gold vanishing, and generally crappy laggy service. They will never read this thread and you will never get your items back.
Reply Quote
Incredible.
Reply Quote
Come on man. Do you really think any company would offer that kind of personal service for a video game?! Your expectations are waayy too high as a consumer. Just accept the fact that once in a while there will be a glitch, that you will just have to take like a man! That applies to life too...
Reply Quote
uhh deacon when you lose a nice item like that do to a glitch you can write them a thank you note, as for me I'm a bit pissed. I hope your trolling, but if no, for future notice it's better to keep stupid opinions to yourself.
Edited by Thewhatsit#1709 on 1/31/2013 4:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
just cancel another object it will pop-up. if you don't have item to cancel just list another one and cancel that.

Also price flipping are we?
Reply Quote
Same.

i have 9 auctions up. the AH thinks i have 10 up.

The missing one... is also a shoulder. (Vile Ward)

wonder if it's item-slot related?
Reply Quote
OP, I lost 31M on a Windforce the other day, no record of the transaction in my "log" and no refund now going on close to 24hrs...it's a buyers beware right now, I wouldn't put a bid on anything, I wouldn't count on "sniping either" as sometimes it takes way too long to put in a bid...basically unless something is on a buyout do not buy at the AH right now.
Reply Quote
Relax OP you'll get it back. Sometimes the AH has lag issues.
Reply Quote
Been about 24 hrs for me, missing 2 bids won. DAmn I had those sniped real good too :(
Reply Quote
If you all are done with your paranoid conspiracy theories try reading: http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/7801130208#3

Also note that maintence is scheudled today on the AH to correct these issues (in about an hour):

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7788989154
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 07:00 AMPosted by Supes
OP, I lost 31M on a Windforce the other day, no record of the transaction in my "log" and no refund now going on close to 24hrs...it's a buyers beware right now, I wouldn't put a bid on anything, I wouldn't count on "sniping either" as sometimes it takes way too long to put in a bid...basically unless something is on a buyout do not buy at the AH right now.

I am out over a million gold on a high LOH str maximus I bid on and won but it never appeared in completed tabs nor did I get my gold back.
Reply Quote
Done nothing happened and no im not flipping i bought it and used it for like 2 months now i got something better and want to sell it.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Butch
I was trying to cancel an item on the ah and though I only canceled 1, 2 disappeared and one was no where to be found. It was a shoulder that I had previously bought for I believe around 20 mil. So did I just lose 20 mil to a buggy system? I have the record of the item in my auction log for proof.
The auction house is having problems, if you took the time to look around and you know... read you would see they're doing maintenance today to fix problems like this and the lag etc. You will probably get your item back when they're done.
Edited by ImmortalKing#1296 on 1/31/2013 9:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
20m is $6. How the hell does that equate to "it sets me back a lot" ?
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Butch

Yea I am missing Qaudfecta gloves that are 55mil.

01/31/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Ramminar
20m is $6. How the hell does that equate to "it sets me back a lot" ?

Some players don't have 1mil or even 100k. Depending on player its a lot or could be all of there gold.
Reply Quote
i barely have 20 mil 0_0
Reply Quote
Not everyone uses credit cards, some of us rely on selling on AH and drops to gear up....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]