Diablo® III

What is best bear build to go with my gear

Trying to figure out, I have upgraded from a loh rain of toads.
Reply Quote
bump pls
Reply Quote
Buy a Zuni chest, then we'll help figure out where to go. ;)
Reply Quote
gotcha
Reply Quote
You dont need a zuni chest, the build I use you dont need the zuni chest.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#fVdTYU!cTY!cbccYZ

What you do is this:
Spam bears till you are almost out of mana and then use jaunt to gain more mana faster and once your jaunt is finished use sacrifice for an instant fill of mana just be sure to summon your dogs back asap so you can do it again if you need to. Grave injustice helps speed up your jaunt and zdogs so you can use them again. Health globes will also help fill your mana with this build so a decent pick up radius is a must. I was able to spam bears non stop till azmodan was dead in a party of 4 with this build. Takes some getting used to but once you know it, should be easy to keep your mana full.
Edited by FriskyDingo#1598 on 1/31/2013 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
for bear build u need zuni set 4 pieces since u need a lot of mana regen i would recommend to go for chest ring boots and 2nd hand..... and helm go for that visage of guyava... will give u a lot of mana regen so u dont run out of mana otherwise ur dps will be a fake, check out my built i dont run out of mana if i use sacrifice. U also need slow weapon class this wont drain ur mana that quick. 1.2 attack per second weapons are fine.
Reply Quote
got one, would love the advice :P
Reply Quote
Alright. You should find that the chest helps immensely with mana, especially with Bears. FriskyDingo is right in that it's is perfectly possible to have a solid build without the Zuni bonus, but further down the track, you'll find the extra mana regen opens up builds for you that weren't possible before.

Make no mistake - ALL of your gear needs upgrading, especially pants and belt. But most of all, jewellery. That ammy and ring are depriving you of some solid dps. Esp that ring. Feel free to add in game, I can help with the AH, or may even have something in my stash.

Your build as it stands is fine - you are pretty much making the most of your gear. I would change the SW rune though - the healing doesn't seem necessary with the LoH/Toads thing. Honored Guest would be my choice, Jaunt a strong contender.

So the question is, what are you trying to achieve? Higher MP? Uber runs? Faster farming?

edit: Yeah, hit us up in game. Got some stuff in the box you can have.
Edited by manvan#1853 on 2/1/2013 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Manvan how is your weapon working out . I have some belt and source freeze just wonder if it might be worth going full out with the weapon..
Reply Quote
Azurewrath is OP with Toads/Rain.

Look, the thing is crap, make no mistake. But it's great fun for public games and low mp. Have done MP10 Ubers with it in a group - turns you into FreezeWiz, but dps is terrible. Run with some geared Monks and DH, and it turns you into best support role ever. Have a baller spear, mace and EF for 'serious' play, but Azurewrath is great for messing around with.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help manvan!!

As for weapon can some suggest what kind of upgrade I should be looking for?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]