Diablo® III

PVP question

For those who have tried PTR out.

Is it worth it to sacrafice some dex/vit on my DML and Nat's Embrace for 20 Max Discipline?

I will not and cannot afford a legacy Nat's set so I'm wondering if just adding 30 extra discipline through SOJ/Nat's Embracer/DML would be a good idea.

Thanks
Reply Quote
from my experience, even though I use the legacy set, adding on an SOJ + disc DML helped my duels out so much

I'd definitely recommend it for quiver & SOJ

I'm not too sure about the armor (AR vs. Disc vs. super high dex/vit), I really think you should try out the ptr before committing to it though
Reply Quote
Another option is to get full new nats. You probably have to spend a bit for a decent helm, but it allows you to get other stats on quiver/chest. Up to 80 ar, 100 dexvit or 200 vit on the chest and 150 dexvit on the quiver makes up for having to use a crappy helm imho.

How much disc you need depends a lot. DH vs DH duels are often over before you can use up all the disc. Against WDs it often ends quite fast either way if you don't have a lot of ehp (look at mysticals video against chuck for example, he can make use of the disc thanks to his high ehp). Wizard is also more about ehp. Against barbs it's extremely useful due to their regen and hit and run tactics. I haven't fought good monks so I have no idea what is needed against them. In FFA games it's always useful since you're constantly fighting, no rest.
Reply Quote
I'm happy with my 77 discipline PVP set.
Reply Quote
55 minimum discipline is needed for pvp with 65-75 being optimal.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Iria
I'm happy with my 77 discipline PVP set.

I was considering a 80 disc new nats set as well, but after a while decided to just stick with my legacy set+50 disc.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 08:35 PMPosted by REVRAC
55 minimum discipline is needed for pvp with 65-75 being optimal.

Would u suggest a full non legacy nat's set then? doesn't really seem possible to hit 65 without it (Manticore user)

Seems like a big lost in both dps and ehp to drop mempo for nat's helm.
Reply Quote
Is it worth it at all to do something like Blackthornes, taking the hit on discipline and probably dps to increase EHP and stack some +% damage to elite and -damage % from elite?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]