Diablo® III

DPS upgrade suggestions

Hey guys, sorry for yet another of these threads, but I'm really looking for some help here. Been wanting to bust 200k dps unbuffed for a while now, but am finding it pretty difficult.

I know I can upgrade my ammy for cheap, and that's my next target. I only have about 15 million gold on me now.

Apart from that, is the bow my only option left? I'm looking at all the strong DHs in this forum, and everyone seems to be able to break 200k only if their bow is a solid 1200 dps or above. Since that's obviously out of my budget, is it simply impossible for me to hit 200k with this current bow?
Reply Quote
15mil wouldnt buy you a bogie im afraid. Come back when u have 60+

You have good gear... but ya need more base stat Dex, its a bit low... vit could do with a push too

Star gems in that manti will be hurting you, you need to upgrade them! Try using Archery as a passive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]