Diablo® III

AH bug. How long have u waited?Updated.

02/02/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Fatality
almost 4 days...120 million on the line..if i dont get my items /gold i will call it a day...

Fatality, I'm curious since you have passed the 72 hour mark waiting, have you tried re-submitting a ticket? When I submitted my original ticket I was told I had to wait 72 hours before contacting them again. I am wondering what the next excuse or deadline I will be given once I pass my 72 hour mark and reopen my ticket.
Reply Quote
36 hours... it is only 2 million, but that is on the HC AH, and 2 mil there is a LOT to me right now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Auction house transactions may take anywhere from 48 to 72 hours to complete. If you haven't received your item/gold/money after that, you should put in a support ticket ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit ).

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
73 hours or so now. No item, no gold.
Reply Quote
View profile
Auction house transactions may take anywhere from 48 to 72 hours to complete. If you haven't received your item/gold/money after that, you should put in a support ticket ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit ).

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.

Has anyone actually had their item (or gold) show up in the 48-72 hour range... especially since the chaos in the last ~5 days? I'm talking about Gold Auction House... NOT RMAH.

Every post/friend/self instance had gold/item coming back within no more than 24 hours - actually ~8ish hours seems to be the longest wait.

Is this BS - just curious?
Edited by blhotz#1823 on 2/3/2013 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 02:17 PMPosted by blhotz
Every post/friend/self instance had gold/item coming back within no more than 24 hours - actually ~8ish hours seems to be the longest wait.

Yeah i have had several AH items/gold vanish then reappear within that 8 hour time frame before like you say. Never had one take this long. My 32.5 million gold that vanished is about to hit 72 hours which according to CS rep on my ticket told me to respond and ask for further assistance. So I will be doing that in the next hour and ask for an escalation to the dept. that can handle this issue. I won't hold my breath though.
Reply Quote
my item i posted which expired went. I submitted a support ticket they said wait 48-72 hours. I'm sitting at 48 hours now. taking way too long. hum....
Reply Quote
im well beyond 48 hours... placed a bid, took forever, gave me the error, said i was outbid, went into stash retrieved the money, it showed up there along with the cash from an ealier bid. retrieved the first one, went back in and the other millions was gone. i am begining to think im not getting this money back because last time it only took about 14 hours. also some weird bugged up stuff that didnt happen before happened. this is just rediculous. GIVE ME MY MONEY PLZ
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people with the same problems. All you need to do is look at the forums to see how bad it is.
So I really don't understand why there hasn't been any blue response on this one.

I'm currently waiting on about 200m of items or gold, But the strange thing is if I do I search for the item stats I can actually see the item listed, just has "Expired" beside it. Has done for about 3 - 4 days now.

In the other thread I posted in someone said they were told to wait 5 days by support.
Reply Quote
Just found this :
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810521371

The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.
Edited by Drakkon#1763 on 2/3/2013 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
well i have been talking with several different CS reps through the ticket response system tonight and I will edit my original post at the start if you want to read all the responses I have gotten so far. What disappoints me most is the lack of empathy from some( not all) of the CS reps. Anyways, read page 1 at the top in about 5 minutes if you want a good read.
Reply Quote
View profile
Just found this :
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810521371

The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

It's not true unless we are really going to have to wait a ~week for our gold/items. I've been waiting now for about 3 days for my 23 million in gold.

DonRumata,

Not true. I have 2 items that are missing from my inventory. I posted the items with 5 others ( a total of 7 items) and 1 sold 4 returned and 2 missing. Item 1 Won Khim Lau and item 2 Azurewrath. Both did not sale according to AH records tab on the 29th of Jan. Only reason I have not made a ticket is cause they are crappy items I really dont care about. Just wanted to post that, yes you really do have people that are losing items and gold. This AH problem has been ongoing for 2 weeks now. Fix it.

You can check my account and records and see that no items exist in my inventory and that I did not delete said items.
Edited by blhotz#1823 on 2/3/2013 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
So after 72 hours of waiting here are the responses I have gotten from CS reps through the ticket system.

My original ticket:
ON 1/31/2013 at approximately 915 pm EST, I was bidding on an item ( rare belt) on the gold auction house. I bid 17.5 million and hit submit and received the error message listed above. However the auction house kept the 17.5 million gold. I hit the bid button again just before time expired on the same item and received the message bid accepted. I never received the item when time expired nor either bid amounts back. The total gold I had bid was 32.5 million. 10 hours have no past and I still have not received the item nor any of the gold back. There is NO transaction record of this error. Could you please help.
Thanks.

2/1/2013 7:05 AM
Glymbil

Customer Service Representative
Greetings ,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment, my name is John and I will be assisting with your issue today. I see that you are having issues with an item in the gold auction house and need some assistance.

Blizzard is currently investigating issues related to missing items or gold in the auction house. We realize this is an inconvenience and as part of our process improvement request you post on the forums, to better gauge the extent of the issue. After reviewing your particular issue I found the auction failed. In which case your gold will be returned. Please wait at least 72 hours before contacting Blizzard about missing auction items/Gold..
If you need further assistance please respond to this ticket or open a new ticket. My personal goal is to provide you with the best customer service experience possible.
Thanks,
JohnA

Account & Technical Services Rep ( Glymbil)
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support <http://www.blizzard.com/support>

Have a great day and an EPIC gaming experience !!!

2/1/2013 10:49 AM
JohnA,
Per your suggestion and the forum moderators, I have waited the 72 hour period for my 32.5 million gold to be returned and have not received it. I am requesting this issue be escalated up to the appropriate department for resolution.
Thank you

2 hours ago
Thlentasha

Greetings,

We can do this however we do need a bit more information if you can reply back with the following information.

What is the name of the item you were bidding on?
What is the Auction ID for the transaction, the transaction should show in your list if you hover over the item?

Thank you again for contacting us! Take care, and best of luck to you in everything you do.

Sincerely,
Account & Technical Services Rep Amanda C.
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
battle.net/support

The item name I do not have because the item never showed up in the transaction list.
The auction ID I do not have because there is no record of it in my transactions either.
Here is what I can tell you:
1. The auction took place around 915 pm EST on January 31st.
2. The item was a rare (yellow belt) that had dexterity above 180, vitality above 180, resistance to all, and physical resist.
3. I bid 17.5 million and received the message "Due to heavy system load your transaction could not be processed. I tried to bid again this time with 15 million and it said bid accepted then time expired. I spent a total of 32.5 million and received no items , no transaction record, and no gold back.
The previous CS rep (John A)said he was able to find my transaction with the information I have listed. I hope this helps.
Thanks.

Inslebdrus
Thanks for contacting us regarding your Auction House issue.
Blizzard customer support does not have the ability to adjust, modify, or alter any items or commodities purchased within the gold or Real Money Auction House in Diablo 3.
If your auction is having an issue granting you the gold, item, or money, please allow 5-10 days to pass after the auction has ended as there can be a delay in the return of goods.
After that time has passed, and the issue is still unresolved, please post to the Diablo 3 bug report forums for further assistance.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

I was directed HERE by the very forum moderators YOU are telling me to post in. The CS rep above you posted she was going to pass this up to the appropriate department to handle this since it has been 72 hours. Inslebdrus did you not READ the post above by the previous CS rep? I am getting very frustrated and tired of getting different answers from the same department and both sides (the forum moderators and the CS reps) pointing me to each other. I request my issue be escalated to the appropriate department.

Eolonya

Hey there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to contact me today! I wish I was able to chat with you directly about your issue, but I wanted to let you know that I have read and reviewed your petition regarding your recent Auction House issues.
If there was an error with your Auction Posting and the item was not posted there can be a small delay between an auction errors and it being delivered back to you; please allow up to 48 hours to 5 days for items to be returned your Completed auctions tab. If you have questions, please review our article on Auction House Functionality here: <http://us.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality>.
I am afraid to say that Customer Support cannot assist with Auction House issues where an item is lost or mistakenly purchased. If you come across an issue where it is not delivered within 24-48 hours, please head over to our Bug Report forums at <http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/> to let our team know so they can look into it and get these possible bugs fixed!
I wish you the best of luck in Sanctuary and really appreciate your feedback and report. I truly hope that we are able to get that issue hammered out before you run into it again.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to let us know by placing a ticket through https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit!

/waves
Game Master Eolonya
Blizzard Entertainment
http://blizzard.com/support

Thank you for your response Eolonya, and I wish I could speak directly to you as well.
However, I am confused as to one major point,
You have directed me back to the very forums where those very moderators say I need to post and resubmit my ticket to you. I have been made a ping pong ball where both sides are telling me the exact same thing as follows:
1.We can do nothing.
2. We are not responsible.
3.Wait more.
4. Go tell someone else about your issues. We do not wish to hear about them again.

My only solution at this point is to continue to inform both the forums and the ticket process of my continuing issues. I consider this issue open and unresolved. I only ask one question. If no one in the forums and no one that is a customer service rep can help anyone with these issues then who can? And if the answer is nobody can help then my next answer is what is the purpose of your jobs and why do they exist at Blizzard/Activision?

Game Master Heimturalgnu here with Blizzard Account and Technical Services.
I understand your frustration and confusion here and I am sorry we cannot do more to help.
As customer support representatives, we do not have the means to modify, manipulate or touch auctions in any way.
Currently there are delays with the auction house that can take up to 5 days for items/gold/proceeds to be delivered.
We customer support reps have no way of making that go any faster.

Looking in from the outside, it may seem like we are not doing anything for you, but the D3 auction house is only a VERY small part of what we support here as customer support reps, and the support that we are able to provide is limited.

We are just people like yourself doing our best to help with the tools that we have at our disposal and if there was more that we could do, we would be happy to.
Once 5 days has passed, if you have still not received the funds, then please reply to us here and let us know.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, and either open a new ticket with us, or create a live web chat ticket using our newly released live chat support, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: <https://us.battle.net/support/en/>

Regards,
Game Master Heimturalgnu
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
battle.net/support

Thank you for your response CS Heimturalgnu.

I understand you are unable to help with any type of auction bugs in any way and your are doing the best you possibly can with what you are allowed to do. I thank you for your suggestion for me to wait several more days until 5 days have passed. You have directed me to reply back to this post in 5 days if nothing has been fixed.
My question to you is simply this. If you can do nothing to help with anything related to auction house issues, why then would I be asked to reply back to this ticket and your department if you can do nothing to help me?

Also may I submit a suggestion for your department? There seems to be a massive miscommunication between your CS department and forum moderators. They are directing us HERE to post to your department after 72 hours. When I say us I am speaking of the untold number of players that have been affected by this same auction house bug. We don't know where to turn for help and apparently no one does.
Reply Quote
5 DAYS!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?
Reply Quote
i was afk all weekend and all my auctions ended, upon review of my returned/ sold items i have realized that 5 items were not returned, nor did they sell, nor did they show up as not sold in my log, total value of the 5 items roughly 845m......
considering thats worth about 200$ i find it ridiculous that i may have to wait 5 days to be able to have my items returned to me so i can relist them on the ah and potentially have this happen to me again.
Edited by HashAssassin#1855 on 2/3/2013 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
I've been waiting a couple months for a smooth auction house experience, rofl
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This must be handled by customer support, but it's become clear that the bottom-level ticket team is not trained to handle AH issues. According to Omrakos, a blue in the Technical Support forum, you need to request that your ticket be escalated to the appropriate team. The ticket team should do this themselves without you having to ask, but most of them apparently haven't been trained to do that. Blizzard has probably hired on quite a few new people to handle all the additional problems Diablo III has caused, and they haven't had time to learn everything necessary to do their jobs yet.
Reply Quote
Well here is one more update on my ticket that may clarify the muddy waters. This is probably the most informative reply to my ticket I have received. It still does not address what actual resolution I should expect from this "internal team" though.

Hello,
My name is Danielle, and I'll be the one helping you out from here on out. I see that you're still waiting for your proceeds from completed auctions - You did the right thing by contacting us, I can definitely help out with this!

I hear what you're saying - I did go ahead and mention to my supervisor the fact that community support on the forums is mentioning a time frame of 72 hours, when it should be 5 days. That should hopefully be fixed shortly.

The reason why we ask you to reply back after 5 days, is that at that point the auction can no longer possibly still be processing. We have an internal team that deals with these issues, and once we know for a fact the auction is out of processing time, we can send the issue to them for further investigation!

In any of these issues so far, however, I have yet to see one that took longer than 5 days to get all proceeds to the appropriate parties. :)

For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information

I know that's not necessarily the news you want to hear, but give it a few more days at least. :)

If there's ever anything else we can help out with in the future, please just let us know!

Thank you again, may all your hits be crits and your rolls be hundreds!
Reply Quote
I bid on an item in the HC Gold AH and got the same error msg. Dont know if I won or lost the bid because i also have NO RECORD of the bid in my AH log. Only lost 300k but still... its been 4 days now and no record, no item, no gold...

If the AH isnt working right and its stealing peoples gold Blizzard shoulod shut it down till its been fixed.
Reply Quote
I sold a item in AH and deal was completed for euros but i still waiting to transaction money to paypal acount more from 5 days ...................
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]