Diablo® III

AH bug. How long have u waited?Updated.

lost my item in AH ,IT just disappear after the expireing time. will it be permenently gone ?
Reply Quote
Well, logged on this morning and my item was in my inventory, so no more worries!
Reply Quote
Same thing just happened to me a while ago.. Bid on a Vile Ward, item expired, gold went away, nothing appeared in the "Completed" section. Not sure if I won or lost the bid as there's no record of it anywhere but I lost the gold I put in.. :\
Reply Quote
Bidded on an amulet for 4m at the last mins Somehow it did not quickly register, soon the results came and it said winning/expired. I refreshed hoping either to get my item or gold back but nothing happened. Now it doesnt even have the record of the transaction. Help pls. :)
Reply Quote
Sure hope that the system update/maintenance would tackle this AH bid, cancelled, and outbid disappearance issues
Reply Quote
Just an update...

After 5 days and after i had already bought another pair of bracers i finally got the bracers i bid on and the remaining cash back. So your stuff will return to you just gatta give it time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]