Diablo® III

OK THIS GAME IS ACTUALY OVER SO SAD

i have been trying to sell all my gear now for a couple of weeks at market price with no luck and it got to the point where i got sick of loggin in to check failed auctions so i thought to my self im not gunna play this game for at least a few months so i might as well sell my gear dirt cheap for example a macewith 3% ls sockeet with 100%crit gem plus 75 crit damage and an average damage of 850
for 45mil and it didnt sell and the list goes on

im just about to equip all my items to my barb that im trying to sell if you see anything ya like make an offer and next time i check on hear in a day or two if there are any good offers ill add u and trsde
Edited by xXRUMBLERXx#1591 on 2/1/2013 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not enough players, incoming patch makes this a buyers market. You'll find it hard to sell anything unless its a really cheap price since everything is flooded and posts are limited to 10 auctions at a time. If you want to cash out on top end prices you will be waiting a long time.
Reply Quote
Only thing I am after is a chest piece like the one you have. Tell me a price and we can see what we can do.
Reply Quote
like i said make a good offer
Reply Quote
You should never go by what similar items are posted in the AH. I've found for items to sell, take 1/3 off what everyone else is selling at. If you want it to go fast then sell it for half. You'll still find that some items won't sell

The game has been going long enough that a lot of players know by now that spending 40M+ for an item that will increase dps by 5k - 10k compared to an item that boost 2k - 5k selling for only 5M or less is pointless. The same goes for armor. You can buy a full set of gear for less than 50M gold. While you can get a better set for 300M+, the actual difference between raw dps, life, resistances, etc. Isn't a whole lot more than the cheap set, so why bother spending a lot to get a little gain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]