Diablo® III

So, just crashed...

I can't even bare to start up d3 and see how broke I am now. DCed in a solo game, again. Roomey booted his comp up fml instantly. Not like it's the first time a rando spike has come from left field while I'm chillin solo playing though. Not even the first char that's died from it, but, !@#$... I'm always just so unprepared; crazy %^-*in game mechanic to contend with.
Edited by ideophobe#1894 on 2/3/2013 7:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
I feel for you. That sucks.
Reply Quote
That sucks. Sorry to hear that man
Reply Quote
Dont play solo unless you are built to handle a DC.
Reply Quote
Sorry to hear :(
Reply Quote
Damn, that sucks man. I know how you feel.

BTW, how does your DH's profile say 6.48 Hatred Regen?

02/03/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Dacius

Meh, I disagree.
Reply Quote

Don't fool yourself into believing you are safe from DC-death if you play with a group.
Reply Quote

Which would take about 20 K armor, 2000 all resist and 10K regen per sec. So yeah, stop playing.
Reply Quote
my death was in a group. if the teammates suck, its pretty much as bad as dcing solo or maybe worse as mobs hit harder.
Reply Quote
View profile
There are only two real ways to protect against DC.

Either do not play (aka building for 5000 regen and all defense)
Or diversify your assets so that when you inevitably DC, you will be back as strong as you were in as little time as possible.

Now, if you happen to DC like 5 times in a row and go bankrupt, then you're either just too unlucky to play this game anyways, or something is wrong with your connection.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 12:33 AMPosted by Bnetplayer
Now, if you happen to DC like 5 times in a row and go bankrupt, then you're either just too unlucky to play this game anyways, or something is wrong with your connection.

I laughed out rather loudly.

Now my office thinks I am mad.
Reply Quote
So many people with their strategies on how to beat the lag... I think I like the idea of partying the best but... I'm a beater, first the AH, now, I gotta (edit)"sell" myself out. How did my Diablo come to this? I just wanna play the game. I wish I never would have started it. "Victory On The Hardest Setting," is what the achievement's called on most games. I keep telling myself, "The game's broken. It doesn't count." It doesn't help... I cant just give up. All my pride as a gamer will mean nothing.

YOU KNOW (that) I WONT KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME AFTER I KILL DIABLO, DON'T YOU BLIZZARD?! THAT'S FINE I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND I'LL BEAT YOUR DAMNED BROKEN GAME. I'VE BEEN BEATING GAMES MUCH HARDER THAN THIS SINCE THE FRAKIN NES CAME OUT.

fraking mega man... found my resolve
/thread
Edited by ideophobe#1894 on 2/4/2013 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]