Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I log in, with authenticator every time, approximately 60 seconds after i begin game play, i am disconnected from my current game and sent to the log in screen. This is happening over and over. I have been playing since July and this is the first time its happened this many times in a row. I can log in each time successfully, but then im disconnected. I have a great internet signal, so im not sure whats up here....a little help please?
Support Forum Agent
Lets try power cycling the connection to see if that helps.
Here's how to power cycle:
1. Turn off all computers on the network
2. Unplug the power from the modem and the router (if applicable)
3. Wait about 1-2 minutes
4. Plug in the modem first and wait for it to completely boot up
5. If there was a router, plug the power back in and wait for it to completely boot up
6. Turn on the computers and try the game out
If that doesn't work try flushing the DNS: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/ip-release-renew-and-flush-dns
Let me know what happens.
I'm available Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Support Contact Information
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.