Diablo® III

Why can't we do ubers on any Act 1 quest?

This would make much more logic and would also allow people doing ubers in public games when 1.0.7 launches, since you can change the Monster Power. But that's not possible now since you can only access the ubers on the last quest but you can't chose the last quest in the public games.

I'm sure a lot of people would like to do ubers in public games, people could join in and get carried by players like me with more wealth and would also create some social experiences for people.
Edited by Zyfoh#2357 on 2/7/2013 8:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
You can't open to public after creating the game?

thought about it for approx 1s, this would make finding a match somewhat difficult. Since, as you said, you can't choose the last quest from the menu
Edited by MensoDummy#1398 on 2/6/2013 2:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
You can't open to public after creating the game?

thought about it for approx 1s, this would make finding a match somewhat difficult. Since, as you said, you can't choose the last quest from the menu

Yeah thats what i mean.
Reply Quote
Updated with a few details.
Reply Quote
Updated additionaly.
Reply Quote
OP makes a good point.

Problem is, it makes sence, so odds are it will not be implemented.
Reply Quote
OP makes a good point.

Problem is, it makes sence, so odds are it will not be implemented.

this
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 05:19 PMPosted by DOWNFALL
imo they should just add a pub version of the last quest where your allies can't up and switch the act on you. for pub ubers or dueling.
I guess lol.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 05:19 PMPosted by DOWNFALL
imo they should just add a pub version of the last quest where your allies can't up and switch the act on you. for pub ubers or dueling.

Yeah, but it would probably be to much effort for Blizzard to implement, atleast atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]