Diablo® III

LOL @ CM's nat ring without crit...

Noticed so many people like aimless and shandlar's nat's rings don't even have crit chance. I mean, you're getting that 7% bonus, but you're losing 6%, so it's pretty much a 1% cc gain for a ton of dps/ehp loss

if you're poor and can't afford a nat's ring with CC, why not just get a rare ring with iceclimbers or zunis for much more mitigation and ehp for cheaper too?
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
I only wear nats as a bit of bling to offset my Tals chest.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 12:06 AMPosted by Aphraell
I only wear nats as a bit of bling to offset my Tals chest.

atleast you got cc on your nats ring

but you're still a disgrace to CM wizards everywhere across the vastness of Tristram from choosing vit over armor :D
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 12:08 AMPosted by eric
vit over armor :D

still cant get over with that tal-chest you missed on maxbid? hehe
Reply Quote
lol 7/10

original thread is original
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blackstone/

pw:

Y7_$0>0k_3<$m

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/17zgcf/blizzards_newest_websiteproject_project_blackstone/c8a80qu
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 2/7/2013 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
A lot of us have 6%cc and int on nats ring...
Reply Quote
dunno, i use it solely for the dex it provided.. but of course eric wont understand why..
Reply Quote
Price a 6CC 28cd 9 ias 76ar 80 int rare ring and it's still not as good since my ring has 7 cc dex str and regen too and you'll understand.
Reply Quote
I already had the boots and found the ring actually.. so yeah
cheapest 6/8 ring out there is 2m. Cheapest nat ring which is 7/8 is < 1m.
Looking at my ring, getting 100+ int on a rare with 6/8 already is 20m+, and even then youre missing 50 int/ vita / dex / life regen
Also, they're kindof cheap since int is trashmod for dh's

Getting 12/75+/250+ boots with int mods, only cheap option is nat boots (there actually werent any others). Ice climbers is possibly better but getting 12%ms on them is expensive, but then you're missing out on armor

I think it's a great combo
Edited by Shady#2285 on 2/7/2013 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 04:50 AMPosted by Aimless
Price a 6CC 28cd 9 ias 76ar 80 int rare ring and it's still not as good since my ring has 7 cc dex str and regen too and you'll understand.

^THIS

I think i had this discussion with novice before as his posture is only really good nats are cc ones. my opinion is like ur aimless cd+ar+ int nat is the most cost effective nats as ur getting a quadfecta (with higher cc, dex and life reg) for an 8th of its price.

As much as i love triflections u have to sacrifice one random so you have to choose between int, ar or loh. u drop int ur paying !@#$load for a 2-3 k dps increase (ok and more cc for functionality), u drop ar you loose ehp and well loh is hard to substitute if the ring was part of ur puzzle.

good thing about new patch is that well we can forget about the loh and ar and just get int to focus on dps, which is making me eye them wishfully.... shame they are so expensive.
Edited by ximae#1789 on 2/7/2013 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 04:50 AMPosted by Aimless

though if you include the ice climbers into the equation, the rare ring also has 10-12% life and 200 extra int.
Reply Quote
Why do you guys even bother with this moron anymore? Obvious troll is obvious. Move along guys stop feeding him.
Reply Quote
I might have asked you before and I'm asking you again. are you same age as Aimless? I understood to like Aimless and I might like you too once I find out your age.
Reply Quote
he claims to be in uni so that makes him a bit older than aimless most likely
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Ryan

though if you include the ice climbers into the equation, the rare ring also has 10-12% life and 200 extra int.

and u have to choose between 12% moove speed or armour.

epic rare ring + iceclimbers is the other awsome combo that could out do the nats, but it is just more expensive.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 01:38 AMPosted by Fatamorgana
dunno, i use it solely for the dex it provided.. but of course eric wont understand why..

you're losing so much int, it's pretty much like saying you would rather socket emeralds in your pieces over topaz/amethysts.

wanna explain this to me?
Reply Quote
I have a Nat's ring with the following stats:

- 85 dex
- 89 int
- 78 vit
- 70 all res
- 8% ias
- 33% chd
- 233 life regen (not important, but mandatory on Nat's ring)

The most likely option is to exchange 33% chd for 6% cc, but dps wise it really doesn't matter that much. I wouldn't exchange 70 all res for 6% cc. Exchanging 89 int AND 78 vit for 6% cc isn't worth it either (since int or vit is a bonus roll that comes together). So cc on a Nat's ring is not always the best option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]