Diablo® III

LOL @ CM's nat ring without crit...

02/07/2013 11:43 PMPosted by RulerEric
8asi, i have razor thin margins.

Your as bad as Shandlar lol.
Reply Quote
What helps me dodge 50% more electrify bolts is standing about 2 yards away from the pack instead of right on top of them which is incredibly easy to do. So we'll definitely have to agree to disagree that dex is useful against such packs(I believe this is the only thing you've said that dex is useful for).

You can also gain full HP very quickly against RD/electrify by just not spamming EB for a couple of seconds. I usually do this if desecrator(which is quite hard to avoid unlike electrify) is thrown into the mix. The packs are usually dead before you have to do that cycle more than once.
Reply Quote
Reflect Dmg is still a challenge. It is still 10% of dmg reflected. It turns on and off thou which makes it easier but its still hard to micro around because for instance meteor dmg happens 1.5 sec later and same with EB. Its hard to target dps in the windows if that is what your planning on doing.

The main fix from my pov was the over dmg where if I did 1 mil dmg to a 1 hp mob I would suffer 10k hp with 0 return from life steal.

I tested when the pack was full hp and almost dead on ptr similar to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMp2i5e2ykk
Reply Quote
Well I've been testing PTR alot (I cant play Live after testing PTR's) and I'm telling you currently as a SNS spec, Electrify/RD is doing like 0 Damage, and I use Glass cannon on top of that.

Its either bugged or they reduced it way too much.
Reply Quote
Indeed, which is why I kinda consider 1.07 slightly easier than 1.06. Plague really does hit like a brick now though, so I gotta admit that dodge took a bit of a usefullness hit from that.

Whats likely to happen now is RD + Plague will be the hard packs instead of RD + Ele. I'll feel free to build some more DPS again though, cause if I run a slight life deficit against RD + E I'll recover back to full life during the 'RD off' periods.

Still dont see how >50k life would increase my surviveability by any amount though.
Edited by Shandlar#1961 on 2/8/2013 12:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:31 AMPosted by Shandlar
Whats likely to happen now is RD + Plague will be the hard packs instead of RD + Ele.

I think Electrified/Plagued is the hardest now. RD is simply non existant as SNS.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:39 AMPosted by Aphraell
Whats likely to happen now is RD + Plague will be the hard packs instead of RD + Ele.

I think Electrified/Plagued is the hardest now. RD is simply non existant as SNS.

Well then i plan on swapping to life steal on plague then, np.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]