Diablo® III

Why are items on the AH like 10 thousand billion gold..

like seriously its redicioulous, in order for me to get some good items to play with it cost so much that it would take years to build up for one of the,..
Reply Quote
max auction is 2 billion.
Reply Quote
i know i was over exagerating but even 1 billion gold is crazy, for my i only have 7 mil and that seems like alot, it seemed to take me long to build that up that high
Reply Quote
I hear yah man, like why cant things be decept prices. like i understand some things can be pricy if there good but 100 or 200 million gold for a 1 hand weapon is just crazy.
Reply Quote
this is why i wish they would lower the cap to 1,000,000 gold.. why? because its BS to have +100 million gold.
Reply Quote
shoulda played at launch. you'd be stacking change by now.
Reply Quote
^ People would just end up bypassing the AH altogether. Just as they are alreading doing for top tier gear.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 02:23 AMPosted by Dranity
i know i was over exagerating but even 1 billion gold is crazy, for my i only have 7 mil and that seems like alot, it seemed to take me long to build that up that high

02/07/2013 02:59 AMPosted by hellsaura
this is why i wish they would lower the cap to 1,000,000 gold.. why? because its BS to have +100 million gold.

Are you two high? I haven't been farming for almost 2 weeks now just waiting for 1.0.7 to come out and I still have a lot of Gold. . . I'm even still selling some of the old items I found months ago on my mules, if you just keep farming you'll find lots and lots of items to sell.

Having 100M is BS? LOL! If I didn't spend on stuff I'd have 1Billion Gold right now+ my current assets.

You guys are just really, really bad players, good gear is very cheap in this 1.0.6 era, and you can farm Inferno MP1-5 with ease, if you played 1.0.2-1.0.3 I guess you guys would have quit already and QQ'd at the forums as you left if it was back then.

Stop complaining, there are 100M-2B Gold items on the AH because that's what the current supply and demand dictates. . . people are willing pay or have that kind of gold, stop being lazy or jealous.
Reply Quote
ur sad cuz u can't afford it?

and ur mad cuz many others could?
Edited by Accel#1185 on 2/7/2013 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Most billion gold items probably don't sell.

02/07/2013 02:59 AMPosted by hellsaura

Its BS because you don't have over 100 Million Gold? Hell, I have picked up more than 150 Million. I bet you won't complain when/if you find that Godly Rolled item that can sell for over 1 Billion Gold.

Having 100M is BS? LOL! If I didn't spend on stuff I'd have 1Billion Gold right now+ my current assets.

You guys are just really, really bad players, good gear is very cheap in this 1.0.6 era, and you can farm Inferno MP1-5 with ease, if you played 1.0.2-1.0.3 I guess you guys would have quit already and QQ'd at the forums as you left if it was back then.

Stop complaining, there are 100M-2B Gold items on the AH because that's what the current supply and demand dictates. . . people are willing pay or have that kind of gold, stop being lazy or jealous.

I agree.
Reply Quote
View profile
The ones at the AH that are 1 to 2 billion are in two different groups.

1. Legit: These items are no doubt super rare to find. I will illustrate, think of a perfectly rolled trifecta glove. Add in near perfect roll on main stat and vitality with resist all in order to close out the six stats. If it is near perfect in all six affixes. That will no doubt drive the price up sky high. Because it is extremely hard to find.

2. Overpriced: Some players do not understand just how much there gear is really worth and way overprice. Just as there are some that no doubt put their gear up for around one tenth of the real price.
Reply Quote
Is easy to earn 1 billion, only need one paypal account with money lol
Reply Quote
You do not need billion dollar items to complete and have fun in this game. If you are just beginning I feel your pain. Cuz of botter and general price inflation I could never afford the equipment I use today. For example my voodoo mask I bought for 7MIL a few months ago and now I would have to spend 40 MIL for one not as good.

But now as then to succeed at this game be prepared for a lot of frustration , tedium, and drudgery farming gold and lousy yellows to get the gold to get the items you want.
Reply Quote
Stop gawking at the AH and start playing the game.
Reply Quote
people in RL shouldn't be billionaires either! commie propaganda :p
Reply Quote
Because too many good but not great items drop. Pair that with a system with no item sink, and that's why high end items cost so much.
Reply Quote
Most don't reach 1b but having a 100m in the bank is not that hard anymore. You just gotta start working your way up slowly. After you put into around 150m into your build the returns are diminishing.
Reply Quote
Looking at OP's profile, his gear is vendor trash. Seems he never even used the ah and is using whatever he found. To the others, godly gear can be had for a million gold. There honestly is little difference between 1m items and 1b items. Same stats, the stats just are somewhat higher. Same weapons, the weapons just are a little higher dps and have a socket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]