Diablo® III

Why are items on the AH like 10 thousand billion gold..

But if you can get " that" 2b drop im sure you'll enjoy the shopping.:)
Reply Quote
its like a F2P game that you have to pay for
Reply Quote
You have 1k elite kills you arent meant to be able to afford these items.
Reply Quote
Dont get frustrated op's

For example i wanted a mempo with dext, sure i want the highest dext but that would cost me about 70 mil gold for like a i think 300 plus dext ,, so instead i decided on a 5 millions one with only 187 dexterity. You just need to know who ou are and what u are willing too gear up
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 03:06 AMPosted by darkthrone
shoulda played at launch. you'd be stacking change by now.

Sure, but this game is hardly a dinosaur. 8 months should not mean the difference in a chance to ever become an elite player.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 10:15 AMPosted by KhalARon
Pre 1.05 it took 150m to 200m gold to get to 100k dps. Now it probably costs around 5m to 10m or less.

I call BS.

Same here. Maybe if you skip vitality and resists on all your items so you can get 1 shot. No thanks.
Reply Quote
View profile
there was a time where i had a lot of gold and stuff was cheap
i bet all my stuff was from some botter and i got it on the cheap from the AH
i bet all my stuff would have costed a lot if the botters where never there
i cant find an upgrade unless i grind for a few hours or hit it big again
oh well...to game or not to game?
i was thinking of tivo
Edited by sonoranranch#1216 on 2/7/2013 8:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
I was able to outfit myself with legendary/set items for under 1 million that allowed me to play MP2. I even maxed my MF in the process.

1M total, or 1M a piece?

02/07/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Corgon
Then, when I started getting good drops

Sorry, which game are you playing?

02/07/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Corgon
I parlayed that into a better setup that allowed me to play MP5.

Got it, you're playing Auction House III.

Some find that using AH bypasses the core "loot" aspect of the game, that constantly upgrading via the AH treadmill is not the kind of gaming experience we thought we were signing up for.

Can anyone suggest how I can fix my current problem: nothing sells on AH.
Reply Quote
^ Lower your prices. Obviously your items are not worth as much as you're posting them for if they are not selling.
Reply Quote
Just stop playing for a few months... I started in 1.0.3... crazy how prices have changed.

Stopped playing midway through 1.0.5... Borderlands 2 called my name. Came back a month ago and bought a multi-million gold piece stormshield for 45K and then a better one for a few hundred thousand gold pieces.

String of Ears for tens of millions anyone?

Just play to smash some stuff and go on with RL. This game will be around for a couple of years. That is why they are making all this account bound junk... makes you feel special because you grinded for it virtually.

Unlike the Super Bowl Dodge commercial... nobody wants their children to be that kind of farmer.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 05:46 AMPosted by Araziel
Is easy to earn 1 billion, only need one paypal account with money lol

Yep 20 bucks gets you 80 million
Reply Quote

There are only a very small percentage of the obsessed playerbase that have that much gold - and those people fall into a few categories:

1. They cheat/exploit/bot the game.
2. They got lucky on a mega "lottery" drop.
3. They have credit cards and a desire to use them.

Aside from those options, other people like myself (who play a reasonable amount) are able to get a "moderate" amount of gold from time to time.

Most I have had at one time was 24 million because I looted a puzzle ring and sold it. I make roughly 500k per day grinding/leveling.farming.... so let me say this....

STOP WITH THE CLASS WARFARE BULLSH!T

I LIKE having something to work towards... earn. I refuse to buy gold with a CC. Whats the point of playing if you are HANDED things on a silver platter??? I dont take anything away from those that
a)played at launch and amased a decent gold supply
b) decided to use a CC
c) got insanely lucky on one loot drop and sold it for 800 million

I dont want things to be "even" because even is another word for BORING.... COOKIE CUTTER...

so what someone has 3 billion gold....

thats what I am working towards.... hate people like me all you want... you just whine because they have it and you dont
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Ace

I call BS.

Same here. Maybe if you skip vitality and resists on all your items so you can get 1 shot. No thanks.

I spent less than 10 mil on my current gear.... I have just over 100k dps buffed.

call crap all you want.... I did it.... (I did loot an ungodly amulet though....lol)
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 06:32 PMPosted by okComputer
You have 1k elite kills you arent meant to be able to afford these items.

^^^^^^^^^^
this

BUT BUT..... I paid for the game same as you!!!...... /whine

some people just dont get it...lol.
Reply Quote
Most I have had at one time was 24 million because I looted a puzzle ring and sold it. I make roughly 500k per day grinding/leveling.farming.... so let me say this....

STOP WITH THE CLASS WARFARE BULLSH!T

I LIKE having something to work towards... earn. I refuse to buy gold with a CC. Whats the point of playing if you are HANDED things on a silver platter??? I dont take anything away from those that
a)played at launch and amased a decent gold supply
b) decided to use a CC
c) got insanely lucky on one loot drop and sold it for 800 million

I dont want things to be "even" because even is another word for BORING.... COOKIE CUTTER...

so what someone has 3 billion gold....

thats what I am working towards.... hate people like me all you want... you just whine because they have it and you dont
I !@#$ing love you.

lol....do you love me enough to upgrade one of my pieces of gear?..... (SO CLOSE to farming MP5) lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]