Diablo® III

prepare for SNS to be history tomorrow

@RuleEric: It's an interesting idea, but we already know Arcane Destruction does not trigger Arcane Dynamo: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811402609 . The only way it could be effectively used with Archon is if you continue channeling the beam. It's a hefty damage bonus for sure, but the major downside is that you lose the damage bonus if you stop channeling the beam (ie to move).
Reply Quote
My vote goes to a Sleet Storm build. Is there another melee attack powerful enough to rival a Meteor build, nevermind SNS?

Hey Aimless, I just want you to know that your Meteor build helped me a lot with my no-freeze Sleet Storm experiment. Thank you, man. I've never tried a real CM/WW freeze wizard, but playing high MP with no-freeze is such a thrill for me that I'm not sure I would enjoy perma-freeze. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your build tomorrow. Hoping it's Sleet Storm!
Reply Quote
Three questions:

1. Does it work with 'our' current gear?
2. LoH or LS?
3. Why release it tomorrow? PTR is not over, if it's that good blizz could do something about it... meteor anyone?
Reply Quote
I'm also thinking something built around Blizzard.
Reply Quote
whats happening to it?
Reply Quote
I'm curious too...
Reply Quote
Maybe I should sell my SNS gear while I still can :)
Reply Quote
No freeze means trouble. Also, freezing is very effective: your enemy is locked on 1 place, not throwing sht around.

But yea new viable build would be cool.
Reply Quote
I just got home from school guys and dead tired lcos i was playing till weee hrs last night. Anyway here is build. I making videos now Need LS weapon and decent EHP. Spam 1-2. Synergy is insane.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aimless-1700/hero/10258657
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 01:56 PMPosted by HolyTedMan
Maybe I should sell my SNS gear while I still can :)

Don't
Reply Quote
Awesome. I'm glad I invested in a Blackthorne's set in preparation for PVP.
Reply Quote
So you're spamming skin and meteor?
Reply Quote
Yeah man everything melts try it with a freezer mp10
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Aimless

Wow, interesting. Will try tonight when I get home.
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Aimless

How the heck is this no windup?

You have to spam shock pulse and then wait for meteors to land.

Out of all possible moves meteor ranks right up there with the highest wind-up time along with explosive blast.
Reply Quote
I am relatively new to wizard so forgive this possibly noobish question but can i make this build work with my current gear?

I am trying to swap out my hellfire, need to farm some ubers!!
Reply Quote
Interesting

All his Int gems have been swapped out to Vit gems.

He used to sit around 30K Vit now he is 50K Vit
Reply Quote
lol when was i 30k?
Reply Quote
farming mp10 with aimless using this build right now and he is infact melting thru elites as quickly as he claims haha. Can never replace the utility of freeze for a team but in terms of dps standard sns cant come close to the dps of this build.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]