Diablo® III

Kill azmo & got crap legg, kill demon raider & got IK

This is frustrating to me...
I only do Tempest Rush runs in Act 3 anymore and I've killed Azmo so many times...
No legendaries from him.
Also... I've never found a 100mil item.
But you people talk like these things happen often...
Are we talking big here or is my RNG luck just a joke?

Well, not to change topics or make you upset further.. However I am multiboxing. I'm certain that has something to do with it.
Reply Quote
This is frustrating to me...
I only do Tempest Rush runs in Act 3 anymore and I've killed Azmo so many times...
No legendaries from him.
Also... I've never found a 100mil item.
But you people talk like these things happen often...
Are we talking big here or is my RNG luck just a joke?

Well, not to change topics or make you upset further.. However I am multiboxing. I'm certain that has something to do with it.

Oh man there goes the thread.. you just opened a whole new can of worms.. lol
Reply Quote
Yea, more pity than angst for multiboxers.

Enjoy this beta x4?

::shudder::
Reply Quote
Everything is random.

That's why the game is so frustrating at times. There is literally NOTHING guaranteed anywhere in the game.

You could do an entire Act 1 to Act 4 Inferno MP run and get nothing but vendor garbage - OR - you could get 10 Legendaries.

But then, out of those 10 Legendaries, maybe 1 of them is worth selling while the rest are Brimstone.

It's just way too random for me at times.
Reply Quote
Percentage wise, elites still drop most of the loot. So now you want to make it so normal monsters or environmental objects have zero chance of dropping anything decent so that there is literally no point to killing anything but elites? Just so you don't feel guilty for skipping a room full of normal mobs or not clicking on a barrel? I'm gonna be honest with you, this has got to be the WORST idea I've ever heard on these forums, and that is really saying something. Kudos.
Reply Quote
It's random dude. To counter your anecdote, I'll deliver. Most of my high quality (rare or legend) drops, come from elites. I don't waste time with trash.

You will find the most drops doing what you do the most. If you're killing trash, breaking barrels, or killing elites. Obvious, yea?

(Since I started my monk, I'm averaging 33 seconds between elite kills, it's raining legends!)

I have a 300k 3.0 aps demonhunter and fly through act3. Most of my 100mil items that i've found and have sold, (90% of them), come from random mobs. Even playing at mp7-mp10.

Because you kill FAR more trash mobs then elites if you know what you're doing??
Reply Quote
Exactly
Reply Quote
Bumppppp
Reply Quote
I'm not much of a forum warrior but you seem like you really want an answer. Really don't even understand what your beef is. If it's "Boss drops are crap", I think most people would agree with you. Killing bosses is not a very efficient way to farm in this game.

"RNG is RNG" has been beat to death, so let me try this approach: You have a roughly equal chance to find good gear on azmo and the demon raider (some people would say 0). You don't have to wait for those demon raiders, there are plenty of other places to roll the dice. Just run around slaughtering things randomly and things will drop. Just keep pulling that lever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]