Diablo® III

EU Server NOOBs

Well hello there dear D3 player. "i hope this helps" tho it never does they learn it hard way.

I have been encounter much noobies even some of them as high paragon lv25+ still then dont know anyting else to do then KO in softcore, dont take me wrong i play HC mode too its kinda my main but softcore i like better because of economy, there so many items & they are more cheaper and you can build your dream gear pretty easy there, But among that i really like HC mode.

Like one other day one Russian guy Running on a firewall in my party paragon lv10 lol Death he kinda killed himself,,
well what ever he may bee thinking i bet he learned hes lesson in HC side party stuff and dangers.

But even so i did make this post to info new players/old w/e age you are try not to F*** Up so much in future, try HC then play softcore..

Ps. I hope this post will enlight your little skulls
Edited by RedSerpent#2393 on 2/1/2013 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
So... you posted this in the Lore section of the US server... for... EU players who die in SC ? or.. HC?

I'm rather confused.

...but thanks for the heads up? i think?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]