Diablo® III

People with spare gold... please donate if you can

Hey guys,

as you know by looking at my character, I can't really go past mp 0. I've played this game a lot and have refused to use the RMAH to progress throughout the game. If you have even 100k gold to spare i would be very grateful, I'm trying to upgrade my weapons and they are expensive in the gold Auction House.

If you don't want to donate, maybe hit me up so we can grind together, or maybe both?

Looking for friends to play with, most of my buddies have stopped playing. I love this game, but it's a very a community based game.

So if you want to help me out even just a little bit or farm, hit me up!

My battletag is BruinLove#1935

Goodluck to you all :D
Edited by BruinLove#1935 on 2/1/2013 9:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
u have gotta be joking

wtf u have like 3 times my elite kills and ur pLvl is 80+ but compared to my barb ur items are a joke

are u just a troll or what?

if not troll, happy to help u out -- but i refuse to believe anyone can play this game for that long and have such bad items

also u can afford something as expensive as leoric's signet? :/
Edited by minkywhale#6584 on 2/1/2013 9:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sell your radiant star ruby. Thats 25m right there. Idk how you are 82 with no money though. O_o
Reply Quote
I hate the Boston Bruins, so ... no.
Reply Quote
How about you spend your time grinding like the rest of us and farm and salvage less than 800g and vendor rest....Not that difficult
Reply Quote
i suck at this game, going to try hardcore so that at least sub-par legendaries are worth something.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 10:23 PMPosted by BruinLove
i suck at this game, going to try hardcore so that at least sub-par legendaries are worth something.

You cant suk enuf that you cant go into Hell and salvage the Gosh Darn blues and AH them,,,

E/* you prob cashed out and....
Edited by Dedmnwlkn#1495 on 2/1/2013 10:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
lol that what happen when some ppl dun hv enough ias but still pesist on welding a skorn lol
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Dedmnwlkn
E/* you prob cashed out and....

This.

1. Leoric's and Skorn together worth 50m easy.
2. 23m gold gem in your helm
3. Hellfire ring yet claim that you can't get past mp0 and seem to be claiming you don't have the gold to be able to pay someone to carry you either.

This is a great scam. Like the panhandler that drives off in his Porsche once the day is over.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
OP has 10's of millions worth of gear and can easily do any act at more than MP1. There's no need to give him free gold.
Reply Quote
it says you have 100K DPS, you should be able to one shot MP0 monsters. If you plan on taking peoples' hard earned gold, at least put some effort into looking like you need it.

Sell your radiant star rubies and downgrade to star. You'll get all the money you need.

If you want to survive better, change your unforgiving passive to blood lust.
Edited by november1093#1906 on 2/1/2013 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
op is def a troll and a beggar.

don't give him anything.
Reply Quote
Your Leoric worth 30m+.
Reply Quote
let this thread die. He is a troll (a very friendly sounding troll) but a troll nonetheless.
Reply Quote
op is def a troll and a beggar.

don't give him anything.
Reply Quote
I hate such gold trolls especially those who ask to add as your friend to bug you to buy their stuff or donate gold to them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]