Diablo® III

Reaching 200k unbuffed

Can someone take a look at my wiz and offer suggetions to reach the 200k (unbuffed) milestone? Just fyi for some reason my profile shows 54.5 cc I am actually at 59.5.

These suggestions need to not be associated with spending 1b in gold or using the pay to win RMAH. I cannot afford to lose ap on crit.

Thanks
Edited by liNoobl#1589 on 2/1/2013 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
You have 5% innate CC.
Reply Quote
A better main would help.
Reply Quote
Perhaps you could get a nice Chandanto wand? Gloves are also a great place to get intelligence and yours dont have any.

Also maybe you should go for some EHP instead of trying to hit 200k DPS. I noticed you only have 22k HP and not alot of AR.

If you have your heart set on 200k DPS probably go for a better wand and better gloves.
Reply Quote
It is all about your karma.
Reply Quote
I have a wand in my stash I will give you that should help

1070.8 dps
563-967
1.4 aps
+269 min dmg
+278 max dmg
+45% dmg
+62% crit dmg
+12 max arcane power
open socket (I used an emerald in it)

the only con to this is you lose your loh from your current wand, I don't know how critical that is to you.

I wish this game had a mail system, I haven't actually played in a public game yet, but if we can arrange to hook up its yours...

I'm not quite there yet myself either, but it s a fun goal to work towards.

Also, a good cap you can socket a health gem in will give your HP a good boost, you should be able to find one with good +int on it at a decent price (can prolly also get some +vit and/or % life as well)..
Edited by Antiquarian#1163 on 2/1/2013 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
I second this, stop being so obsessed about dps and focus on tripling your vitality. Even my own wiz needs a huge ehp boost, she's way too squishy and when monsters aren't frozen, they kill me in a few hits. 100k dps is plenty, you want to get to 700k+ ehp.
Reply Quote
Ur helm and boots hv to go lol
Reply Quote
Mh weapon needs a upgrade, a 1300dps with crap stats beats that, which is too bad atm but a very nice stat wand.

Rings and ammy with +damage modifiers and your current stats.
Edited by Subject#1412 on 2/1/2013 11:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
get zunimassas boots, ring and better weapon/black damage youll probably be there.
Reply Quote
add me and ill help you
Reply Quote
I don't think there's anything wrong with your boots or helm but you could get better... we always can :)
Your gloves do need intel and you could certainly get a better Main. These weapons are not easy to find I know.
The Fate Lock Ring could certainly be improved.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]