Diablo® III

Auction stuck on expired more than 24 hours

Update 2-5-13 - auction finally went through after 2.5 days... Hope everyone elses went through as well. =)

My auction on the hardcore gold auction house finished over 24 hours ago. its' stuck on expired. Will not let me do anything. I want my gold or my item. Please help Blizz.

Screenshot below. 30mil in hardcore

http://imgur.com/iLxcscy
Edited by drudometkin#1483 on 2/5/2013 12:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
I've lost $100 million because of this and customer service won't do anything. This is BS and I'm beginning to think there is some form of fraud involved. It's happening all to often.
Reply Quote
I've never sold anything for more than 5 million gold, and then, just when I've got an item sold for 20 million, it got stuck on Expired...

It's been more than 48hs and nothing. It's depressing, and Blizzard doesn't do anything about it.
Reply Quote
Should I give blizz a call? would that do anything?
Reply Quote
48 hours now. Still expired. Blizz help
Reply Quote
On the same boat as you but with an item worth few hundred mill :( If I do not receive my item back, this is it for me !!
Reply Quote
After 60 hours (more or less), the item vanished from the Auction Tab and didn't go to the Complete Tab. So I sent a Ticket to the Blizzard Support, and there is my answer:

"Transactions in the Diablo III Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the money and item are delivered to the appropriate parties.

Items can take up to 48 hours for delivery. Proceeds from auctions may take up to 5 days for delivery in certain circumstances. If you have not received your item or money after five days have passed, please reply to this ticket for assistance."

So, inicially, they said we have to wait for 72 hours (in others threads), and now, they say for us to wait for 5 days... What will it be next ?? A month ??
Reply Quote
Well, after 84 hours, the gold from the sold Inna's Temperance have appeared in the Completed Tab.
Reply Quote
Got an update. I finally got my gold after about 2.5 days. YAY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]