Diablo® III

Item sold on Jan.30 not paid yet

Anyone is experiencing this? I sold a Witching Hour on Jan.30 afternoon, but have not received the payment of 50USD to my PayPal yet.

However, I received the three payments of three auctions I sold on Feb.1 and Feb.2. That is so weird!

Does this happen to anyone selling item on RMAH also? Thanks!
Reply Quote
I have the same experience too. I got the payments of 2 items sold on 2nd FEB, but didnt receive the payment from the item (1) i sold on Feb 1.

Order ID: 1341918101

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

However, if you haven't received your item/gold/money after 72 hours, you should put in a support ticket ( https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit ), as directed by the sticky: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664

"Choose from a list of pre-defined topics", "I have an issue with a purchase or payment.",
Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

If the ticket team tries to send you anywhere else for support on auction house issues, ask them to escalate your ticket to the appropriate team.
Reply Quote
already submitted a ticket yesterday. this is their reply...

Greetings and Salutations!

This is Manda "Izzgigglet" from Blizzard Entertainment's Account & Technical Services, I will be the representative assisting you today. :)

We appreciate the time you took to contact us!

I've had the chance to review your ticket and account. Our apologies for the frustrations with the Diablo III Auction House delays. We are aware of the issue and are currently working on a solution. Please check out the following forum thread for more information and it may also be a good idea add your voice by including the information provided when you submitted your support ticket: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810521371#2

Transactions in the Diablo III Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the money and item are delivered to the appropriate parties.

Items can take up to 48 hours for delivery. Proceeds from auctions may take up to 5 days for delivery in certain circumstances. If you have not received your item or money after five days have passed, please reply to this ticket for assistance. If you wish to speak with a representative via phone, our contact information can be found at: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here:

Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo III.

em...basically, its nothing...just ask us to wait...
Reply Quote
Blizzard CS is a joke...keep on provide useless answers to my ticket...

Did anyone got their payment for that particular date?
Reply Quote
They need to escalate your ticket to the internal AH support team. Once you can get somebody to do that, your issue will be resolved. The trick is getting a CS agent who actually knows how to do that. You've just got to keep asking them to escalate your ticket.
Reply Quote
havent got my payment yet from 1 feb...

However, GM Broseitune and Rywald from Account and Technical Support department are helping me to solve the issue...

I think this issue might have something related to the AH issue that just happened in these few days (it was solved after the maintenance just now)...

i suspect that these situation might occur again...

On the 1st couple of days of the month, players cannot receive payments from blizzard in paypal...
Reply Quote
this issue finally got resolved~ phew~

Got the pending payment dy~ Thanks Blizzard and CS~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)