Diablo® III

Silver's Gearing Service - Part 2

Hi guys,

I'm starting a new thread - the old one was getting kind of old, and I'd almost gone through the whole list anyways. Most of those who were remaining were either never online, or didn't respond to my queries in-game.

So, here's a condensed version of the old thread's original post, and the current list at the end.

--------------------

Seeing as there are many threads out there from people looking for gearing advice, I just thought I'd put the word out there that I can help guys who are struggling with that. My gearing philosophy is very largely based on Nameless' and Piffle's guides, and my targets are always 40K life, 5K armor, 600RA, 500+ LOH and 2.X LS, for about 420-440K EHP. I also prefer the "fast" gameplay, so I'll always go with 24 MS and 2.00 APS or thereabouts.

I do kindly ask for a tip at the end of all of this, for my time. It's totally voluntary, and the amount is up to you.

Some vouches (who expressly gave me their permission to include their name in this thread) :

ewan#1899 (Ewan)
darkfury#1400 (Ashur)
OMZ#1902 (OMZ)
jsculls#1922 (jsculls)
nxp#1268 (nxp)
sevy#1389 (Erp)
Vulture#1912 (Vulchur)
XaneFrost#1726 (Star)
MXVII#1571 (MXVII)
AyeReezy#1113 (AyeReezy)

You can add me in game at Silver32#1142 anytime, with something in the message about gearing help, and if I'm on, I'll help you. =) I prefer to get the gold up-front, it makes for a much more efficient experience, but if you're uncomfortable with that, I totally understand.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 4/4/2013 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sup, help me get to 100k dps! Here i my profile at d3up : http://d3up.com/b/297043/view/slug/monk

I have 30m to spend and i'd like too keep my EHP as it is.

Thanks fellow Monk!
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Jayadev
Sup, help me get to 100k dps! Here i my profile at d3up

Added. Although, I have a suspicion I'll be wanting to work on something other than DPS to begin with....=)
Reply Quote
I posted on the old list asking for help on 1/27. Sent friend req that day also. I don't see my name on your current list. Would be much appreciative of gearing assistance.

Sent another friend req. a few mins ago.

re: old post:
1/27/13 - 9:13pm

Would love some help as well. Currently at 90k dps. Would love to be a decent bit higher. Have about 100 million to spend.

Would greatly appreciate your gearing assistance!

Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Oznec-1887/hero/5038908

http://d3up.com/b/292592/view/slug/cenzo
Edited by Oznec#1887 on 2/4/2013 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
I posted on the old list asking for help on 1/27. Sent friend req that day also. I don't see my name on your current list. Would be much appreciative of gearing assistance.

The name is not familiar, but if you say so, it must be. =) Looks like you're keeping better track than me anyhow. =)

In any case, friend req received this time, and I've added the name to the list. I'll help you as soon as you're available, to make up for it. =)
Reply Quote
i sent a friend request yesterday. anyway, i would very much like you to look over my items and tell me where to start upgrading. im quite near 40K life, 5K armor, 600RA, 1000 LOH and 2.X LS, 420-440K EHP . but i would mostly like some more damage
Reply Quote
Dude, I hope you are at least getting some nice tips from these monks asking for help. :)

Keep up the good work! :)
Reply Quote
Hi Silver, Thanks for this posting...I've been struggling to get past the dps hump myself..I refently added my amulet and Mempo of Twilight to boost my RA and dps, but just falling short. Any suggestions on the piece of gear that I can benefit to upgrade the most? I can tank fairly well with 240+ LoH and 2.5%LS, but unsure if that is taking away from dps potential...I just want to be able to farm mp8 ubers without taking an eternity

Ideally my budget would be about 40mil, but can work up 70mil if needed.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 01:33 PMPosted by chuck
i sent a friend request yesterday. anyway, i would very much like you to look over my items and tell me where to start upgrading. im quite near 40K life, 5K armor, 600RA, 1000 LOH and 2.X LS, 420-440K EHP . but i would mostly like some more damage

Didn't get that - and not sure I will, seeing as you're not on the US server. Not sure if this could work...sorry.
Reply Quote

Was looking for a few pieces to start building you a virtual set, and came upon one wildly good deal, so I just bought it. So, point is - don't spend that money yet. =)
Reply Quote
Hi Silver,

First off thank you for doing this for the community. It's very generous of you.

I would appreciate your help gearing up. I think I have some effective items so I won't need to buy everything but I only have 19 million to spend.

Let me know when you'd be able to work with me.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Silver32

Was looking for a few pieces to start building you a virtual set, and came upon one wildly good deal, so I just bought it. So, point is - don't spend that money yet. =)

Wont spend anything until I talk to ya. Have 100 mil to spend.
Reply Quote
i have 80mil need help on goin 100k dps w/o buff..
Reply Quote
Bumping this up - the list is now whittled to manageable amounts, so I can take new people if they need help.
Reply Quote
me! thanks!
Reply Quote
Hi Silver,

I would love some help on getting my monk back up to par. By far my favorite class but with all the patches - my dash/sweeping wind build seems almost useless in inferno...

I'll be adding you in game later this evening and if you're on, your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
View profile
Ooooh this looks intriguing! I'm going to need allot of help gearing my monk. I've spent I think about 100k on gear and I'm down to 50k gold left!

Bigjay#1372 add'er up. Not sure what time I'll be on tonight but I'll be on within the next couple of days.
Reply Quote
Can take some more names now. =)
Reply Quote
Im about 85k unbuff...I got about over 100 million to spend...trying to get at least to 150k unbuff or so...dunno if I need to get rid of Innas 4 piece! Need your help!!

#raees1771
Edited by Raees#1771 on 2/16/2013 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks again for all your help! Loving the new gear set up!
Edited by Icantnam#1299 on 2/18/2013 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]