Diablo® III

Silver's Gearing Service - Part 2

Bumping this up, can take a few more names. I am not on as much as I was (following in Nameless' footsteps) but since I had to work yesterday, I'll make tonight my gaming "day" and can gear a few guys out. Add me if interested.
Reply Quote
Really? Nobody? Surprising...but I had BETTER gear someone out before the end of the night! =)

Haven't done it in a while, kinda miss it...=)
Reply Quote
Two words:
Silver Awesome
Reply Quote
Id love free help!!!!

What do i need more of.. Mp 7 is usually difficult for me to clear - have several deaths. MP 5 is cake
Reply Quote
Popsicle, added you.
Reply Quote
I know I am a Silver Supporter. I can now farm MP10 like I was farming MP3 before.

Spent a nice chunk of gold, but worth it.
Reply Quote
So this is where you have been. Nice! Silver is good at finding gear to make a well rounded monk.
Reply Quote
Hi Silver,

Can you help me on how to gear my monk :) please? Tyrion #6330
Reply Quote
Hey Silver,

Is the Snapshot SW still work? If yes I may need your help to get me one working set. Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
@ Coolvan : No, it doesn't. But that's a good thing. =) If you were geared properly before patch, and didn't abuse the snapshot mechanic, there should be no gear change required (I can guarantee none of the guys I geared felt much of an effect, if any - unless beneficial! -, with the loss of snapshot).

To all : make sure to add me. I'll be gone until early next week (be on for an extended evening either Monday or Tuesday), so I won't be able to reply yet. But be patient! =)

P.S. - My gear will be on loan, so don't look at my profile to evaluate my set-building abilities during that time. =)
Reply Quote
noted silver! will add you later :D
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Bumping this up. I haven't been on as much lately, but I will be on for a good portion of the evening tonight, and most likely tomorrow as well. For you guys needing gearing advice, I can try to help.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
He has helped me out in the past and i plan on taking advantage of this again.

Good guy imo.

Edit: forgot to mention im on now Silver and wanting to get up with you if you see this. I won't be on much tonight but should be on tomorrow if all goes well in the evening.
Edited by Tzutsu#1664 on 3/11/2013 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SWEET man thanks.
Reply Quote
Silver helped me a lot to upgrade my DPS while improving my resist and HP. He know what he is doing and he will for sure help you a lot if you need any advice for gearing.

Thanks again Silver32 :-)
Reply Quote
My pleasure, Ewan. =) Glad to see you back among us!
Reply Quote
Made it to 150k unbuffed thanks to silver's sword tips 8).
Reply Quote
Zuggles#1174

I'm pretty happy with my progress using the same guides. I'm just not sure what to aim for with next purchases. 80k dps. 100k would be nice, but I like my 500k-ish EHP and 50k+ Hp. I just tend that way vs. being glassy.

Will look for you for advice perhaps?

Edit: 20m in the bank it I struggle to spend more than 5m on any one upgrade. I guess I'm conservative like that.
Edited by Zuggles#1174 on 3/12/2013 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Is this offer still going? My budget is fairly low, about 10mill, but gearing up from almost scratch is quite the maze for the uninitiated. I'd like a good set of gear for a good ol' Sweeping Winds - Cyclone build, leaning towards more cyclones rather than stronger ones.
Reply Quote
please help to advise how to upgrade my gear to further my dps.. thank
Edited by wlsp#6612 on 3/17/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]