Diablo® III

Silver's Gearing Service - Part 2

Hello Silver,

I am looking for some help regarding my gear. Topping 105k deeps atm, but my survivability is not the best. I am addicted to MF too and I don't know if it is worth it. If you are still helping people, I would greatly appreciate some advice. I will hopefully contact you later tonight in-game. Talk to you soon.

Also, you are a baus for helping so many people!

-Mer
Reply Quote
Bumping this up. Getting the urge to gear some monks. =)
Reply Quote
I'm glad you bumped this....I could use some help.
Reply Quote
Ok, I can vouche for Silver. He created me an all new Monk. I am forever in his debt.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind getting some assistance as well :)
Reply Quote
Thanks sinless. =) My pleasure!

Couple of things about his build :

1. He already had the Ice Climbers. For his budget, I'd usually at least try to go with a 2-piece nat's set, but his had MS, so I went with that;
2. In inputting his IC's into my spreadsheet (Nameless' - credit where credit is due!), I put the resists in the wrong columns, which basically made it so that the 72 or so AR from his boots didn't appear in the final calc. =) So, I had him at 590 AR in my spreadsheet, and although I wasn't happy with it, I thought I could live with it - but then he told me, upon equipping everything, that he was at 660!!! So I could have gone for even more dps on some slots (MH ring or bracers come to mind) by sacrificing a bit of resists.

But oh well - not entirely a bad thing for someone new to the class to have higher mitigation for a while. Enjoy!

P.S. - Upgrade those gems in chest/pants/helm when you have a chance, sinless. =) Emeralds or star emeralds (or amethysts) are fine.
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 4/11/2013 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hey silver, brand new monk need assistance with survival issues. i came from being a dh so i think my dps is too high compared to my ehp, any help will be appriciated!
Reply Quote
Bumping this up - will be on tonight if guys need gearing help.
Reply Quote
Silver, if you have time, I would greatly appreciate some direction with my Monk. He is my first and only character, and I just hit 60 and beat Hell difficulty about an hour ago. I have no idea where to start at this point. I'm sure most people here would benefit more from your help than I, but perhaps if you could spare a few minutes for some guidance? I would really appreciate it!
Reply Quote
I appreciate the help building my monk and am looking forward to what i can get for my budget.
Reply Quote
I'm wondering if I can upgrade anything for 20 mil? Everything I look at on the AH is 80-100 mil.

PS - I'd like to stick with fist type weapons if possible.
Edited by DoubleD#1397 on 4/16/2013 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If that's ok with you Silver, and you're missing some free time with customers, you can give my name to fellow monks with a very limited budget.

I'm having a blast thinking and building sub 1m set that works, and doing pretty good so far. As you have a lot of people requesting help, I thought that could be appreciate. Anyway, let me know, I'll delete my post if you prefer.
Reply Quote
Silver is the man!!!
Reply Quote
@Mer : Thanks! =)

@DoubleD : First thing you need to do is get some sustain, man. Contact me in game if you want some more one-on-one help.

@Teasdale : Knock yourself out, man. =)

@Trigger : Just contact me in game, I'll help you as I can.

@Darkheart : Your set is ready.
Reply Quote
Just getting a heads-up out there - I'm finishing up a few sets here (Lateria : almost done!), but I should be on tomorrow evening - Tuesday - for a good part of the evening for those who need help.
Reply Quote
Guys, I'll be on tonight if some of you need help.
Reply Quote
Hi Silver,
I'm new to monk and don't have a clue how to gear her. Can you help me. How much budget would I need to solo mp10 uber and what skill build is prefered. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Good day Silver,

Just got 60 earlier, borrowed gold from a friend, I would like to ask some guidance with my gearing.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
Hi there Silver, I'm lookin to get back to playin my monk again and some gearing help would be much, muccchh appreciated =D.
Reply Quote
Labrynth, your set is ready.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]