Diablo® III

Silver's Gearing Service - Part 2

Hello and Annunaki : Added.

Jabberwocky : I believe I already have you in my friends list, from a while back. If not, re-add me.

Hmm I don't remember adding anyone except for people i know irl and some people from public games, so might be a different Jabberwocky. I'll add you in any case, thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
Interesting - I had a look, and I built a set for *a* JabberWocky, that I completed on the 2nd of May, for 250 mil! =) (I keep a separate spreadsheet for every set I build, except the very quick buyout-only ones for buyers in a rush...)

His crafted pieces were different than yours, and he ended up with a significantly higher dps than yours, so you are clearly not he. =) Just the first time this has happened to me.

Anyhow, looking forward to working with you!
Reply Quote
Interesting - I had a look, and I built a set for *a* JabberWocky, that I completed on the 2nd of May, for 250 mil! =) (I keep a separate spreadsheet for every set I build, except the very quick buyout-only ones for buyers in a rush...)

His crafted pieces were different than yours, and he ended up with a significantly higher dps than yours, so you are clearly not he. =) Just the first time this has happened to me.

Anyhow, looking forward to working with you!

Many thanks! :)
Reply Quote
Can you help upgrade my monk? I have 2.3 billion gold up from selling my WD, though I will not give it up-front.
Reply Quote
Gents, I'll be taking a bit of a break from D3. See :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9363046487#1

Omita, I'll be completing your set. Only a few things remain.

Spencer21 : I'll have to give you your gold back, I'm afraid.
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 6/23/2013 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Omita : Set ready. Just need to give it to you next time we're online.
Reply Quote
Cool - I will be on tonight
Reply Quote
Hi Silver,

I thoroughly enjoy helping individuals gear out as well, would it be possible to add my name to the list of gear checkers?
Reply Quote
Silver did a great job for me.....Highly recommended!!!
Reply Quote
Hello, I would like to get some gear(or spec) advice on my gear set, I've changed to getting rid of OWE just few days ago. The main piece I wanted to change is the chest, basically i have 3 candidates for it, and would like to get some recommendation.

1. tyreal's might with high dex, high vit
2. rare chest or blackthorn, with 160 dex, 220 vit, 3 socket and high AR
3. tal rasha chest, with 90 dex 90 vit, and high AR, but will lose a lot of health for sure, -6.5k, down to 33.5k life, but the dps gain is from 140k to 150k

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KD335-1151/hero/24318176

and if you find there are any other pieces that I can get upgrade for less than 100m, please advise me on that as well, thank you so much for your time
Reply Quote
Hello, I would like to get some gear(or spec) advice on my gear set, I've changed to getting rid of OWE just few days ago. The main piece I wanted to change is the chest, basically i have 3 candidates for it, and would like to get some recommendation.

1. tyreal's might with high dex, high vit
2. rare chest or blackthorn, with 160 dex, 220 vit, 3 socket and high AR
3. tal rasha chest, with 90 dex 90 vit, and high AR, but will lose a lot of health for sure, -6.5k, down to 33.5k life, but the dps gain is from 140k to 150k

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KD335-1151/hero/24318176

and if you find there are any other pieces that I can get upgrade for less than 100m, please advise me on that as well, thank you so much for your time

i believe you would be best off picking up an all res witching hour, essentially the only useful roll you have on it right now is the dex (besides the standard rolls), that is your weakest point

then focus on chest, i prefer tal rasha's with dex, vit, and AR like you said
Reply Quote
so for chest, losing 6.5k hp, for around 10k dps increase, is worse it i suppose? given all else the same..

how is tyreal's might btw, is it bad? I will be losing a bit of health(2.6k only), and maybe 3% to elite, and 10% to demon?

tricky part about witching hour is, mine has almost perfect roll on ias and crit dmg, 90 dex, life %, and fire resist (even tho I dont stack fire anymore), its not easy to replace the WH with a similar one with high AR, but I will look into it, thx for the advice
Reply Quote
i would stay away from tyrael's at your point in gearing, in my opinion that is a novelty item for high end gearing at end, end game

you are right about the witching hour, but that % life roll is not doing much for you, especially with your amount of vit, you would benefit loads from grabbing a dex, all res, armor/strength roll one

for the tal's, i believe it is worth it and just scale your game play on what feels comfortable (i roll mp8 typically)

edit: with WKL, its all about spawning them cyclones and making them "hiss"
Edited by ChaoticF#1947 on 6/27/2013 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Tyrael's Might was fun early on in inferno, but now there's no reason to buy one over something else. Either Inna's or Tal Rasha chest is preferable.

I just returned to D3 after not playing for a few months, and am trying to get to 300k unbuffed dps. Anyone have any specific gearing suggestions for me? Looking for better versions of what I have from the AH only seems to give around 1-2k more dps, which isn't going to get me there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]