Diablo® III

AH bug

According to customer service my auction number is 1343002384 but I have no way of knowing if thats correct. I was bidding on a pair of Ice Climbers and the last thing I saw was that I was winning when they expired but I never got the boots showing up in the completed tab or the gold refunded. This was on 1/31/13 sometime between 7:30 and 9:30 Est. So it's going on 72 hours and still nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Memnom, alot of us have the same issue. We are getting no worthwhile response from Blizzard, except "Maybe" just maybe, you might see the item in 5-10 days.

Seems doubtful to me.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This must be handled by customer support, but it's become clear that the bottom-level ticket team is not trained to handle AH issues. According to Omrakos, a blue in the Technical Support forum, you need to request that your ticket be escalated to the appropriate team. The ticket team should do this themselves without you having to ask, but most of them apparently haven't been trained to do that. Blizzard has probably hired on quite a few new people to handle all the additional problems Diablo III has caused, and they haven't had time to learn everything necessary to do their jobs yet.
Reply Quote
Well I got my stuff today finally.
Reply Quote
i'm having the same issue. i was winning a bid when it expired but i haven't received the item or get the gold back in case i lost somehow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]