Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Not true, items do leave game:
1. Player A happily spamming the selling and not knowing he swap his god-like perfect rolled offhand and sell it to vendor and logoff. Tomorrow login again to realise his offhand is "missing" forever.
2. Player A accidentally salvage the item (very unlikely, but anything is possible)
Losing the item (but not really lost, but as bad as well)
1. Player A drop the item on ground while re-organise the stash and suddenly a player join his game and pick up his item on ground and logoff. Player A never see this guy again. (Player A fails to make the game private)
2. Player B scam Player A for the item.
botted gold is already accounted for in the d3 economy, items worth 100m today, worth half in two weeks(personal experience).
also veda, those are accidents not an actual item sink on top of being rare occurrences.
only items that seem to sustain value are top tier, but even those are susceptible by dupers.
if you were too quit and plan to return at a later time, would you sell for gold or maintain your gear?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.