Diablo® III

WD MP10 Help

I have just hit 99k unbuffed dps. I believe for mp10 you need 200k? I am having a very hard time trying to figure out how to increase my DPS more than it is now. Also i currently can pull mp5 but my survivability is kind of low. i would REALLY love to move up to mp10 so any help with my gear and build woud be amazing thank you :)
Reply Quote
Anyone? :o
Reply Quote
Can start by getting another mojo. Damage is way to low. Need to add CC to helm and pox , and get better rolls on your gloves. Might want to consider a serpent or string of skulls instead of frog when you move to higher MP level as GI isn't as useful and you switch to blood ritual.

Also the higher up you go the more HP you need.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 2/4/2013 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Okay Thank you for the Info right now im deciding between serpent and string of skulls. Im not too sure what better damage would look like in those mods since i didnt know the frog's damage was way too low
Reply Quote
Okay so now I have my Dps up to 110k unbuffed Anymore advice on gear/ Skill setup would be lovely thank you :)
Reply Quote
Next thing would be the gloves imo. 190int 9cc 40cd are really really cheap compared to the rest of your stuff. You can probably add one stat to it.
Reply Quote
29k HP is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
to low. Might want to consider blackthorn pants and getting boots + body with more Vit.
Reply Quote
mp10 is just boring I don't know why so many people are itching to get there. Gear doesn't start falling from the sky in mp10. I would spend the time figuring out how to get you farm mp5 fast vs worrying about mp10.

MP10 = 55k vit, 700+ ar, 3000+ armour, 130k dps w/soj or 170+ w/out - and Life steal.

The rest is just kiting around and learning to use your spec, or if you just want to stand in one spot up the vit more and get a 5.6+ ls skorn.
Reply Quote
mp10 is just boring I don't know why so many people are itching to get there. Gear doesn't start falling from the sky in mp10. I would spend the time figuring out how to get you farm mp5 fast vs worrying about mp10.

MP10 = 55k vit, 700+ ar, 3000+ armour, 130k dps w/soj or 170+ w/out - and Life steal.

The rest is just kiting around and learning to use your spec, or if you just want to stand in one spot up the vit more and get a 5.6+ ls skorn.

Agreed.
I don't see the benefit of doing MP10. I've tried it, and I'd much rather keep mp5 on farm mode, and do mp 7 or 8 for keys.

@ OP
That being said, You REALLY need to pull up your life. Remember, Vitality first, then Life %.
Two big places you're losing Vitality is in your kneck and chest piece. Each of those can offer up to 300 vit, and by having no to low vit rolls is really holding you back in that department.

Also, aim to bring up your int some more, a lot of damage can be had from just having raw damage from stats.
Edited by DonBukka#1245 on 2/4/2013 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Awesome thanks so much everyone this advice will help lots :)
Reply Quote
i did not know why you are using innas with your build. Do you run out of mana? I will say a blackthorn will be better or a int vit double rolled rare pants w socket and extra armor.
Reply Quote
for low mp, you will be fine and farm effectively. for mp10, i dun think you have enough mana. i guess a serpent or string of skulls with mana reg and reduction in mana cost of bears would help. I am not a big fan doing bears at mp10 unless a cm wizz with me. I prefect 0 dogs or sb build. I am not comfortable doing mp10 run with sb build tho. still working on it.
Reply Quote
replace glove and amulet with some crit damage might help..your crit chance is good with both at 10%, but u dont even have any crit damage on both equipments. I think it is better have 9 or 8% of crit chance but with 40%++ crit damage, preferable 60%+ for amulet...would be even better if your amulet have LoH for MP10....it is expensive though.. i also want it but got no money..=)
Reply Quote
If you really want to do MP10, you're going to need better sustainability. Mana and life steal/on hit/regen, besides having good damage reduction. You can make mana sustainable by using the right build and having a high enough mana regen. -cost for zombie bears helps if you're using it. Look at the build sticky at the top of the threads.

Use this to help you decide how to best increase damage or effective hit points:
http://d3up.com/b/312814

Given your items... SoJ gives the biggest upgrade. You can swap it on versus elites since they are the ones with the most HP. Also bosses on MP10 have A LOT more Hp than MP9. If you look at my profile(http://d3up.com/b/70667), with an SOJ on I do
DPS 125,104.83
DPS vs Elites 167,640.47
Even a unity with high crit damage can't match that damage upgrade. (One I looked at came with +25k damage, so 150k DPS over all)

I saw others recommend mojo, gloves, and amulet. Good ideas and I'd do that as well. I don't know how much rare pants go for, but you can get a lot of vit, int, and all resists there. Dunno how you would feel about losing the movement speed though. I know I wouldn't like it.

If you can exchange some armor for all resists, you can use horrify frightening aspect as a temporary armor boost and you'll increase your base damage reduction. 70 all resists > 250 armor.
Also of note, on high MP I use dogs as the main 'shields' I guess. I cast frightening aspect and then dogs, the dogs then keep the double armor bonus until they die. (or garg too)
Edited by MCP#1477 on 2/6/2013 11:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]