Diablo® III

Which is the correct notice for the maintenance??

Hi guys, Im really confused, please help to clarify blue:

1. On the LOG-IN page it says

"We'll be restarting the Diablo III Servers at approximately 6:00 a.m. PDT, february 05 which may cause some intreruption in communication, innability to log in, or disconnections. We anticipate they'll be completed at approximately 8:00 a.m. PDT."

2. Under support -> service status, a blue stated:

"We will be performing scheduled game maintenance for Diablo 3 on Tuesday, February 5th. Maintenance will begin at 5:00 AM PST and is expected to last for 6 hours. During this time Diablo 3 will not be available for play. In addition, many web services will be unavailable"

Please can a blue address which is the correct time?
Reply Quote
Wondering myself, every time they screw this up.

http://i.imgur.com/WaFoEPQ.jpg
Reply Quote
And a hint for Blizzard from timeanddate.com:

Important
PDT is only used while Daylight Saving Time is active.

During this time of year, locations on PDT are now on PST (Pacific Standard Time) instead.
Reply Quote
Thats why... If according to Log-In page is correct, then game will continue as per normal only maybe some disconnection or sumthing like that.

But if the post by blue is correct, game shut down for 6 hours...

Can a Blue pls address this.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 03:27 AMPosted by DeadRu
or you could quit trolling. Why don't you wait until the time then report back here to tell us which was correct.

The only troll here is you. We're asking a legimitate question. 2 conflicting pieces of information that mislead and confuse thousands of people. 2 solutions:

1. Sort your sh*t out blizzard, it's not hard to communicate the right information - it's your job.
2. Clarify which is right when people ask the question.
Reply Quote
Dead i dun need you to comment here...
Reply Quote
gah is closed for me now, we'll see how long it's closed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]