Diablo® III

Increasing xp on mp is for a bigger plan I think (hope)

I think what Blizzard is trying to do is let people catch up on paragon level who have not been playing (if they do come back) or people who play all the acts instead of just act 3. Im sure they have some type of end game idea up there sleeves to bring people back, but they have to do things a patch at a time so little by little. Hopefully this end game ( if they r doing this ) will be ridiculously entertaining and keep us coming back and telling our friends to try it. Maybe that's why they increased the xp on mp so much.

I grew up playing blizzard games WC SC and diablo and they were and still are some of the best games I have ever played. I am not going to give up on D3, I'm not going to switch to POE, and I know Rome wasn't built in a day. Just give them time it will be better, come on its Blizzard
Reply Quote
View profile
I think you are giving them too much credit. Their silence should be enough as I listened to their great plans for D3 at Blizzcon and receiving a very different game at release.
Reply Quote
Lack of end game is only one of the many problems that are keeping people away from this game.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 04:18 AMPosted by dawgiestyle
I think you are giving them too much credit. Their silence should be enough as I listened to their great plans for D3 at Blizzcon and receiving a very different game at release.

So many trolls these days
Reply Quote
I believe they will fix the game. Most of Blizzards games have been very successful SC D2 WOW and they will want to keep the trend going and to do that you have to make the people happy. Do you remember how much better D2 was when the expansion came out? I do and I will not forget it. The patches now a days are bigger and better and can add more content so hopefully we will see results in the up and coming patches.
Reply Quote
By 2015 this game is going to be awesome!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/05/2013 04:30 AMPosted by Paz

So many trolls these days

Coming from the stalking king troll, doesn't surprise me. Should I start linkiing every time you respond to one my response you dont like? Stalk much?
Reply Quote
Didn't you read the 1.0.7 patch notes? Nothing worth changing is being changed. Only the addition of *cough* PVP. Even that is awful. Probably because they didn't release it at launch *cough*. They felt PVP isn't a fundamental part of the game *cough* and wonder why so many people are leaving.

Because Call of Duty took off like a rocket because of the Campaign mode *cough* *cough*

Call of Duty games are for the Versus modes, PvP is just a bonus for Diablo games. Many people didn't even bother with it in D1/2.
Reply Quote
View profile
PvP was just a niche, a small community, within the larger D2 population.

D2 did not have any public profiles and had only a couple of sites with forums. Even with the public profiles and forums now, complaining why they can't do this or that instead of looking at some successful profiles seems to be the norm.

But when the game itself does not seemed to be applying the learned lesson from the past or trying to invent the wheel another time, what can be expected from the players?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]