what mp can i do uber on my barb

what uber can i do on my barb go look at its gear and my profile
berserker#2361 and tell me what tp upgrade so i can do mp 10 uber
Reply Quote
link please?
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/berserker-2361/hero/191577
Reply Quote
You can most likely do MP10 with that gear and skillset. 9% life steal is more than enough for reflect damage. As you gain more dps, you'll lessen your run time. For efficiency, I think MP2 or 3 would be good.
Reply Quote
yea MP10 isnt gonna go over well. ur ehp is too low. id say mp7 maybe 8. that is if we are talking solo
Reply Quote
then i come to skeletonkig the (flyers) almost 1 hit me thats is the only thing i need to counter
Reply Quote
if the moths can 1 shot so as SK or Magdas minion the hard hitting ones where a 1 shot from them drains my hp to 40-50%. you need more damage mitigation. at ur present ls of 9% try replacing bloodthirst with defense oriented passives such as superstition or TaN. you need to increase ur armor to at least 6k+ and AR to 550 - 600 to have a shot at mp10 but SB/Kulle is another story.

for now mp7-8 is doable.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 2/6/2013 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
As mentioned above, you need much higher ehp. You're at ~515k unbuffed before dodge right now, which is decent for someone using inna's+wh, but pretty sketchy for soloing mp10, and certaintly not enough if you plan on doing this with ww. I would recommend at least 800k before dodge, you may need to use warcry to maintain your dps while doing this.

If you could keep the same buffed tdps while using a soj, I think you could beat enrages on realm of turmoil. You're sitting at ~980k buffed tdps, getting the next attack speed breakpoint on your mainhand (6% ias with your current ef) and picking up a soj would put you at ~1350k tdps vs elites.

As for specific items to upgrade, that depends on your budget, and whether you plan on playing solo or in a group. Good mainhand echoing fury's are very expensive, so I would recommend changing your weapon setup for a start, and making sure you're hitting decent breakpoints.
Reply Quote
Armor and all resist. You have to lessen the amount of damage you take. While at present I have the gear on I use to farm MP 1-3 quickly I can swap out a few items and solo MP 7 without much problems. It does take me a bit to kill Ubers but I can do it. Without getting one shotted.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]