Diablo® III

AH issue, 300m bidded, nothing

I bid 300m earlier today for an item, received no notification (of won, outbid, etc....).

I did receive a heavy volume on AH message.

After that, nothing, no item, no gold. This is beyond annoying, please address. I had also opened a ticket for a relatively major fail.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
KCtheGreat ,

Please allow extra time for the item or gold to be sent as the AH is experiencing delays currently.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092950
Reply Quote
Me too. I bid on an item but I got an error message. Something about "...due to heavy load we cannot process your bid." The auction ended and I don't know if I won or not, but I didn't receive any item and my gold was not returned to me! It's already been over 12 hours ago.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Qulin,

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092950
Reply Quote
Thanks for the answer, it's actually important to me to know if i actually won or lost that bid, so i can either buy another or hold.
Reply Quote
I bid 300m earlier today for an item, received no notification (of won, outbid, etc....).

I did receive a heavy volume on AH message.

After that, nothing, no item, no gold. This is beyond annoying, please address. I had also opened a ticket for a relatively major fail.

same thing happened to me. bidded 200m for a 1H rare axe but never receive the item or my 200m back after aucion expired. no records also on the completed tab.

they need to fix this issue fast. they are ruining the game if this is left unresolved.
Edited by Talaus#6137 on 2/6/2013 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]