Diablo® III

Profile showing wrong server?

Hello

I am on the Europe server for reasons unknown, despite selecting Americas when I first played. I live in Canada and originally chose Americas specifically for that reason because the game had me set to Europe when I tried to log in for the first time. I'm stuck there unless I want to start over. So be it. Can't say I'm happy about it, but bugs are what they are. Didn't even realize it until I was L60 and tried to check RMAH which isn't available in Europe.

Regardless of all that, my profile on Bnet shows my Americas characters which do not exist. To anyone who looks at my profile on the Bnet site it appears that I have no characters at all.

Is there some way in my profile to show my actual characters which are on the Europe server?

Thank you
Edited by Formless#1540 on 2/6/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Formless,

You need to be on the regional server your characters are located on in order to see their profiles. So if you're here on the US forum, you won't see any. But if you look on an EU forum, you'll see this: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Formless-1540/
Reply Quote
Tyvm for the fast reply. Had no idea there was a Europe Bnet site to login to

Thanks again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]