Wailing host price?

I just dropped one that has:

152 DEX
33% CritDmg
4.5% CritChance
13% MagicFind
232 LifePerSec
3% Increased dmg to elites

On AH the only other wailing with 30%+ CD and magic find as rolls is selling for 150M. Anyone has an idea on that ring's value?
Reply Quote
First, pick it back up.
Reply Quote
Is the current bid 150? Because that ring wont do much damage compared to a trifecta, or a ring with average damage.

MF is overpriced now, since Paragon will cap us out eventually.
Reply Quote
Is the current bid 150? Because that ring wont do much damage compared to a trifecta, or a ring with average damage.

MF is overpriced now, since Paragon will cap us out eventually.

There's about 2 pages and a half worth of Wailing Hosts in the same range as mine on the AH and most of them are priced quite high (20m++ and up to 300m). I was thinking the same as you about the lack of trifecta but there does seem to be a market for these rolls on that ring. I'm still wondering what's a good price tag for mine.
Reply Quote
View profile
If you want to move it and not wait just look for cc and cd like yours and sort by time left. See if anybody is bidding on the ones with a few minutes up to an hour and you can probably base your price on this. All those who lost the bid will want to revenge buy and they may pick yours up at buyout if its just above the max bid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]