Diablo® III

Poison Damage

Hey everyone, so I currently using Zunimassa's Journey as boots for my monk and I noticed that they give +6% Poison damage.

My two swords have Poison elemental damage. Does anyone know if these boots increase the elemental damage that my swords put out?

For the longest time I have been trying to upgrade these boots but they always seem to give me higher DPS than other boots with higher Dex.

Should I just hold on to these? I only have 3mil atm so my options on upgrades are also limited.
Reply Quote
+% elemental damage modifiers apply to your non elemental damage (referred to as black damage).

In short, your boots are not benefiting your poison damage, instead the base weapon damage or other added +min, +max, and avg damage modifiers are gaining the +% elemental damage. There was a thread that went into much more detail not to long ago, you can probably search for it.
Reply Quote
Copy that. Guess i'll be looking for new boots then.

Any recommendations?

I currently have a bid for some Nat's relentless pursuits but i'm pretty sure i'll get outbid....
Reply Quote
Nats is prbly safe, there are other routes, but if you're purchasing on price point you're going to replace them in either case really so its not as crucial. What is however, is that you make sure to get a nats ring with the boots, and this could be pricy. Though again, if bargain buying, could find something to tide you over for very cheap that is an improvement.
Reply Quote
Yea, i know what you mean, i have been keeping my eye out for the Nat combo but it does prove to be pricey.

I'd also hate to lose the poison resist and attack speed on the current Zuni's
Reply Quote
The problem with Nat's boots is that you are almost obligated to get Nat's ring.
Reply Quote
You should get ice climbers, more eHP, more DEX, socket... They're so much better than Nats in so many ways.
Reply Quote
are you selling your old zunimassas journey? if so how much dex you got on them and % attack speed becuase im interested in buying them for my demon hunter thanks IGN: Kosanovskiy#1410
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]