Diablo® III

Just noticed this on Bul-Kathos's Glory

http://i45.tinypic.com/depapj.jpg

Anyone know what's up with the "You occasionally whirlwind furiously" I have never seen this before and it's not on the D3 website stats for that set.
Edited by SiES#1269 on 2/3/2013 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i45.tinypic.com/depapj.jpg

Anyone know what's up with the "You occasionally whirlwind furiously" I have never seen this before and it's not on the D3 website stats for that set.

I'd imagine that it's a proc which when it happens, you cannot perform any actions, but you start to use the whirlwind animation for a whirlwind that is several times stronger.

That, or you never notice it and stuff just dies.
Reply Quote
I just never seen this proc on this item before and it's not even listed as a proc on this site. Wondering when it was added.
Reply Quote
I had the set for a short while-it did nothing for me, so I got rid of it, but I did notice the WW thing even then when I had it, so it's been on there for a while.
Reply Quote
It's been there ever since the 'new legendaries' came up.
What it does is cast a whirlwind every now and then at no cost.
It used to be on the site too, pretty sure. Thing is, stuff is sort of disappearing from it, mostly set bonuses from items, just take a look at the special class armors.

Hope they're revamping the abilities. High-end sets should have really powerful effects in order of being competitive with the legendaries.
Reply Quote
Been around for awhile, it is however bugged in PVP it does damage to you.

Basically if it triggers I kill myself in 1-2 seconds, 40k hp to nothing.
Reply Quote
Been around for awhile, it is however bugged in PVP it does damage to you.

Basically if it triggers I kill myself in 1-2 seconds, 40k hp to nothing.

What a bug.... should have coded a hard rules in the program logic that no amount of weapon own by the player can use for suicide.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]