Diablo® III

Hacked account

My brother was away from D3 for some time and his account was hacked by someone who changed his email to a QQ email account. He lost all his Blizzard games including Diablo. How can he recover these games. Both were digital copies. He still has the proof of purchase emails.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
CelticRitter

Here's a support article that should help him with getting his account back to how it was: http://us.battle.net/en/security/help?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
My brother tried to use the recovery but he had to create a new Bnet account in order to use the recovery which did not work. the following is copy of the e-mail sent in december.

Dear the wes players, hello:

Blizzard Entertainment recently received the request to change the e-mail address in order to log in to your Battle.net account. 1 *** @ qq.com This e-mail address will become your new Battle.net account name. Therefore, the old e-mail address creedwa13@yahoo.com will no longer be valid Battle.net account.

If you do not make this request, please click here to find a FAQ or contact Blizzard Pay & Account Services team.

Dear Sir,

Battle.net account management team
Online Privacy Policy
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
CelticRitter,

Your brother needs to submit a ticket or call in, there's no way we can help with a compromised account issue in a forum. Additionally, he has to contact us, you cannot do it for him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]