Diablo® III

Uber magda and king fight

total bs she does way to much damage with he bugs. the sheild never going down until the king die is so stupid. mp10 the others just fine but this one fitght is such a pain.
Reply Quote
I solo all 3 Ubers on MP10. I think the only challenging part is to avoid her butterflies if possible, but it shouldn't be too hard since the butterflies are pretty slow. I do find Magda's shielding bug to be annoying.
Reply Quote
This is the only fight with any real difficulty, and so it's also the one which is most fun. They shouldn't make this one easier, the other 2 should be harder. But they could remove Kulle's bubble, I hate being slow... It doesn't kill you it just bores you.
Reply Quote
Magda and Leoric are the easiest Ubers for me, I hate Kulle the most. It all depends upon your class and playing style.
Reply Quote
Maghda/SK is the most fun fight imho. :) I would like the others to be that much fun. :)
Reply Quote
At least she doesn't auto-kill you like Kuell's Enrage Timer
Reply Quote
I recently had my first infernal machine and went to this uber fight. It was not that bad. Of course, MP1 may have had something to do with it.

I always have the issue of non-uber King Leoric killing me in one shot, so I modified my build to use force armor. After that the fight was tough but approachable. I think that Magda's shield bug is actually helpful because focusing on Leoric is actually a good strategy. Once Leoric is out, Magda can be dealt with with some kiting. Both of them are quite predictable too, the biggest issue is that when both are alive, they spawn tons and tons of enemies. Leoric is the one that spawn the most skeletons, so it is better to kill him first.

I guess that force armor made Magda's bugs unable to one-shot me.
Reply Quote
Maghda/King fight is the only thing that kept me awake during uber. All others is just bored/sleepy to death. Mp10 elite group with arcane enchanted frozen, and molten affix combination is the hardest one and sometimes should be skipped rather than trying to kill them.
Reply Quote
I solo all 3 Ubers on MP10

No you don't :)
Wanna bet all your gears on your DH? I can record it and upload it. :)
Edited by Ricstar#1833 on 2/5/2013 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
I wish they'd make siegebreaker/whatshisface harder.
Reply Quote
I solo all 3 Ubers on MP10.

No you don't.
I did. If you are willing to bet 500 mil, I can upload it.
Edited by Ricstar#1833 on 2/5/2013 8:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
srsly? i think they should had inserted frozen affix on ghom-rakanoth uber. Then immunity affix on berserker
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 08:09 AMPosted by yems
srsly? i think they should had inserted frozen affix on ghom-rakanoth uber. Then immunity affix on berserker

That would be good except ww barb wouldn't even notice. Not sure if you meant nerfing wotb with the second sentence? I wonder if they'll ever do that?
Reply Quote

I did. If you are willing to bet 500 mil, I can upload it.

just upload it instead of making up stupid bets.
I don't see why I should do stuffs for free just to prove myself, so if people want to see it, at least pay for it. I'm just gonna do something just because someone dare me to. My fingers would be tired as hell, and I have to waste 3 machines.
Edited by Ricstar#1833 on 2/5/2013 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's possible for a good CM/freeze wizard to solo all 3 at MP10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]