Diablo® III

HoTA build - Frenzy vs Bash

bash is better for the simple fact that u can easely keep 24 % bonus dam and keep ur fury pool to the top as it grant u more crit chance .

this being said u dont need either bash or frenzy for hota build if u have enought crit u can simply spam hota with rolling thunder its refuel your fury as u spend it.

i invite u to look at my hota/rend built ...with it u can deal with any kind of situation or mixe kind of élite.stun lock(7 sec / 10 rend for the runner etc etc.

the 5 set bonnus of ik is realy great for this built.u no longer degenerate fury ,instead it does keep getting up (more slowly than with the passive though)

recently i trade my shield and axe (20%cc) for one not so good not so bad(cheap$) 2 hander,and it work great since 2 hander have a lot more weapon dam making rend and hota more efficient but that it up to u if u can or not sustain ur fury with 20 % less cc
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 09:17 PMPosted by Rune
Corgon, I really think you missed the boat stacking all the magic find on your gear instead of prioritizing crit chance and attack speed with your Skorn.

especially since your are Plv 35 so 105 mf then 190 from gear puts you over the 300 cap already and I haven't even added your follower bonus. At least drop the topaz in your helm for a ruby to P lv faster and gain more permanent MF.

Well, it depends on your gaming goals. I get an incredible rush when I find something really valuable. Others live to be the "super Barb! Max DPS! EHP over 1 mill! Blah blah!"

My strategy was to snipe AH MF gear and build a viable Barb that can survive MP5 and then hope to get a lucky drop and parlay that into better gear. Repeat.

Found a slotted Calamity this week with 1100+ DPS/92 CD. Sold it for 200 mil. Win!

I'll be making a few upgrades very soon. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]